- Time: July 16th & 17th, 2016
- Location: Northwest Building, Harvard University (52 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA)
- Event website: http://btbatw.org/2016/
- Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration. July 15th for regular registration. Registration will be closed once the number of registrants reaches the maximum capacity of 250 people.
- Registration fee: $10 for early bird, $20 for regular registration (registration fee including lunch and dinner on Day 1, and coffee breaks on both days)
- 田文浩裝置藝術展9/22 敦煌藝術展 9/27
- 全美總會線上講座 - 如何申請進入理想的大學 10/8
- Boston Asian American Film Festival preview party 10/5, festival 10/19-22
- 波克萊台商賞楓 10/28 新英格蘭玉山科協年會11/4
- 紐英倫作協講座 10/19
- 招聘 - BCNC, 武漢大學10/14, 波士頓市府10/19
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 紐英崙中華專業人員協會40週年 10/28 GBCCA年會 2/10
- 醫藥 - HMS deciphering the genome 10/12 首屆世界針灸康養大會12/2-7
- 留美華人企業家聯合會年會10/7 Under 30 Summit 10/1-4
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 10/9 醫療科技路演 10/13
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 麻州州長動態 - Visits Marlborough High School’s Early College Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 10/1
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - fundraiser for Puerto Rico 10/14
- Ben Chin (陳樂) for Mayor in Maine - Signs were stolen
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 華人參政 - 牛頓市候選人論壇10/15
- Plays - Lost Tempo 10/5 OLEANNA 10/14-11/5 Elemeno Pea 11/2-19 無名劇社 11/26
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 10/6 試新菜
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
星期四, 6月 02, 2016
波士頓台灣人生物科技協會 7/16-17 第四屆年會
✔ Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration.
The 4th Boston Taiwanese Biotechnology Symposium will be held at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA on July 16th & 17th 2016. This symposium serves as an excellent opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals to learn and exchange experiences in a variety of biotech career paths. This year we are very honored to have Dr. Pan-Chyr Yang(President of National Taiwan University) and Dr. Jane H. Hsiao (Vice Chairman and Chief Technical Officer of OPKO Health) joining us as our keynote speakers. We are also thrilled to have many outstanding scientists and professionals from academia and industry joining us for panel discussions on career developments.
In addition to classical academic and industry panels, this year we are excited to announce four new sections:
1) Entrepreneurial presentation: to invite biomedical startup teams to pitch their ideas and get feedback from investors;
2) Academic workshop: to learn about the funding system, job talk skills, and how to prepare a faculty application package;
3) Resume workshop: to learn how to polish your resume and develop networking skills;
4) Career opportunities in industry: to explore more career paths in biotech industry.
We welcome all graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals in bio-, pharma-, public health-, and related fields to join us at the symposium. Pre-registration is required and no on-site registration will be accepted. Please submit an abstract if you would like to present your research work (oral or poster presentation) at the symposium.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!