- 創業 - 春暉杯7/15 MIT-CHIEF 8/10 中美健康峰會8/5 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 台商會高爾夫聚會7/23
- TCCNE 高爾夫球7/9 波士頓同源會 8/19
- 崇德佛院 7/20 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - Chicken & Rice Guy 波士頓僑教中心 新疆大學 北京中醫藥大學
- 美中藥協7/29郊遊 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - Cass Wu Pewarski 7/12 出生8磅重
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Huntington Ave. Project
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- HCSSA - 中美健康峰會青年創新大賽7/22 西北大學美國招聘行
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 醫藥 - BTBA 8/5-6 哈佛中醫藥論壇8/6
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 7/17
- NECINA - 年會回顧
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
星期四, 6月 22, 2017
Mei Ching: Fantasies of Spring
BCNC Pao Arts Center, 99 Albany Street, Boston, MA
May 6 - August 26, 2017
Boston, MA – In its inaugural exhibition, the Pao Arts Center presents the work of Chinese brush-painter, Mei Ching. Mei Ching was born in Taishan, Guangdong in 1938. From 1957-65, Mei Ching studied at the Hubei Institute of Fine Arts in the Department of Traditional Chinese Painting with a concentration in Birds and Flowers. He moved to Boston in 1980 with his family and has continued to study, paint, teach and share his love of Chinese art.
Mr. Mei believes that the essence of Chinese art is the emotional feeling that a creation evokes in those who appreciate the work and the lasting impression it instills upon those who has seen something they enjoyed. In his exhibit, Mei Ching celebrates the arrival of spring, as well as the beauty and re-awakening that the season represents.
World of Flowers (花天下) depicts a pavilion nestled into a mountainside covered with flowers in full bloom. Using foreshortening to highlight the branch above, Mei Ching invites viewers to enter the realm of the painting and imagine themselves surrounded by blossoming trees. One flower is just about to bud, signaling the arrival of spring.
The philosopher Zhuangzi’s famous anecdote on the happiness of fish left a lasting impression on Mei Ching, and his painting Song of Fish (鱼歌) captures their joy, as they swim freely. Mei Ching hopes everyone who visits the gallery can experience the joie de vivre that the fish embody.
In Spring in the Qinling Mountains (秦嶺之春), a group of pandas gathers in the forests of the Qinling Mountains with the arrival of spring. Bathed in natural light and surrounded by lush nature, Mei Ching imagines them as a warm, welcoming family. As pandas serve as “ambassadors” for China, Mei Ching believes that art can play a diplomatic role as well, transcending ethnic and regional boundaries.
For more information, contact: email@example.com; 617-635-5129 x1028