- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- NEACP 5/20 TCCNE台商會美食 5/21 高球賽5/27 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 招聘 - 浙江海外人才洽談會5/27 台州 5/27
- 音樂 - 古箏6/3 黎卓宇6/17 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- 中華民俗藝術工作坊 山水印象5/27
- 醫藥 - SAPANE年會6/17 中国在研药品的FDA法规注册之路
- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- 創業 - 慶祝亞裔傳統月座談 5/16 MIT-CHIEF HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇 燎原 5/9
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017 National AAPI Business Summit
- 校友、同學會 - 北大 法律講座5/23
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 北美華文作協 6/1 NEACP 624
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟 5/13
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - receving Eleanor Roosevelt Award 5/31
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 5/14
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Peerless 4/27-5/27 New Rep Gala 5/9 Huntington 5/26
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
星期二, 4月 04, 2017
Baker-Polito Administration Creates New State Public Service Award To Honor Former Governor Paul Cellucci
BOSTON – The Baker-Polito Administration today announced the opening of the Commonwealth’s 33rd annual Performance Recognition Program application period, which will include a new award created for the 2017 program titled the “Governor Paul Cellucci Award for Leadership and Mentoring in State Government.” The Cellucci Award will be open to any Executive Branch or Higher Education employee who has been in state service for 2 years and are leaders in the area of mentoring in the workplace and the fostering of a supportive and learning environment amongst colleagues.
"Paul took enormous pride in the team he built to work by his side in public service with integrity and determination,” said Jan Cellucci, wife of the former Governor. “It also gave Paul enormous joy, even as he faced the realities of ALS, that many members of his Administration were inspired to continue to serve the Commonwealth. Our family remains indebted to their service and is so grateful that others will be encouraged to follow Paul's example through this award."
“Working with and for Governor Paul Cellucci for eight years allowed me to learn and benefit tremendously from his insights and collaborative spirits,” said Governor Charlie Baker. “Like so many others, I was able to advance because of his interest in my growth and development and willingness to teach others what he already knew.”
“Governor Paul Cellucci was my friend and mentor and I'm proud and honored to have his portrait hang in my office as a reminder of the strength and power of bipartisan leadership and state partnership with local government,” said Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito. “A true public servant, I am inspired by his example and strive to incorporate the values of respect and civility in my work today and am pleased to see his legacy recognized through the works of others employed by our Commonwealth.”
“I had the tremendous honor of working for Governor Cellucci, who was one of the nicest and most genuine persons I have ever met,” said Administration and Finance Secretary Kristen Lepore, who served as Deputy Chief of Staff under Governor Cellucci. “This award will preserve his legacy and set the bar for future state employees who choose to follow in his footsteps and serve the Commonwealth.”
Argeo Paul Cellucci of Hudson served as Governor of the Commonwealth from 1997 – 2001, when he was appointed Ambassador to Canada by President George W. Bush. Cellucci had previously served the Commonwealth as Lieutenant Governor (1991 – 1997), a State Senator (1985-1991), and a State Representative (1977-1985). Governor Cellucci spent his career engaging others to embrace public service and instilling a philosophy of “paying it forward.” He was known for his commitment to keeping taxes low, maintaining fiscal discipline, supporting higher education standards, and combatting domestic and sexual violence.
The Commonwealth will honor all Performance Recognition Program award winners at a State House ceremony in the Fall, date to be determined. Other awards to be given out will include Manuel Carballo Governor’s Award for Excellence in Public Service, the Eugene H. Rooney, Jr. Public Service Award, and the Commonwealth Equity in Governance Award.