- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 加斯林糖尿病中心"薑味" 3/27 紐英崙華史會"面對排斥"獨幕劇 3/17
- 藝協中國舞比賽4/1 無名劇社4/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友2017年會 4/15
- 華史會 Lunch with Lisa See /28 Cafe Philo 2 events 4/6 & 4/9
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 世和基因 (Geneseeq Inc.) 人才招聘宣讲会 3/17
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting notes 3/15
- HCSSA march newsletter Harvard China Forum 4/21-23
- 音樂 - 四面來風3/25 曾莉涵音樂會3/26 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- 醫藥 - SAPANE第19屆職業發展研討會3/18
- MIPIM 2017 - China World Trade Center Phase 3C wo...
- HCSSA -
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 創業 - 硅谷創業節5/2
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委...
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
星期三, 2月 01, 2017
美副總統 Pence 歡迎趙小蘭上任交通部長
REMARKS OF VICE PRESIDENT PENCE – AS DELIVERED
SWEARING-IN CEREMONY FOR TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY ELAINE CHAO
TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2017
As Delivered –
Well, good afternoon, everyone. Thank you for being here. On behalf of the President of the United States, it is my great privilege to welcome America’s new Secretary of the Department of Transportation, Elaine Chao. (Applause.)
It’s also an honor to be joined today by her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, as well as her father, Dr. James Chao, and by such an impressive and successful family. We're honored that so many of you could be with us today to share this moment with this family and with this country.
Elaine, this day is a familiar one for you. You've already served your country in many capacities, most notably as Secretary of Labor for eight years under President George W. Bush. And your tenure at the department was widely lauded and continues to be celebrated as among the most significant in the history of that department.
Prior to that you were actually deputy secretary of the Department of Transportation and chairman of the Federal Maritime Commission. And you bring a wealth of experience now to leading this department in the Trump administration. Your significant experience in the private sector, ranging from business to nonprofits; your history of service and your accomplishments are lengthy. And I know the President is grateful for your willingness to step forward and bring your extraordinary talents to bear serving the country once again.
President Trump and I are appreciative that once again you have answered the call to serve America and advance the interests of the people of this country. Your leadership and your experience will serve well as the Secretary of Transportation, overseeing what we anticipate will be historic investments in our nation’s roads, bridges, airports, and above all, in our future. The President and I are confident that you will do more than your share as our new Secretary of the Department of Transportation to make America great again. And we thank you.