- 創業 - 西雅圖首屆中美企業家論壇 9/2 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 台青商逛美術館9/6 客家鄉親會講座9/9
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，天津醫科大學 8/25
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 台大校友 9/9 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 8/21
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期三, 2月 08, 2017
Governor Baker Announces State Office Closures for Non-Emergency State Employees
BOSTON – Tonight, Governor Charlie Baker announced that state offices will be closed tomorrow for non-emergency, executive branch state employees. Due to the upcoming winter storm, the Baker-Polito Administration is urging everyone to stay off roadways if possible, allowing crews to clear snow that will accumulate across the state throughout the day.
“Tomorrow’s forecast is expected to create hazardous driving conditions across many parts of the Commonwealth. To prioritize public safety, we are asking everyone to stay off the roads to allow crews to safely clear snow or use public transportation,” said Governor Charlie Baker. “Please assist us by shoveling driveways and sidewalks in your communities, and be sure to lend a hand to neighbors in need.”
The Baker-Polito Administration remains in close contact with the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, National Weather Service, MassDOT and State Police to monitor the forecast and will work to alert the public with important updates or notifications. The MBTA Storm Desk will continue to monitor rail service throughout the storm and provide updates to commuters at MBTA.com/winter.
State Office Closures: State offices will be closed for all non-emergency, executive branch state employees on Thursday, February 9, 2017.
Highway Travel: Commutes and travel will be significantly impacted with snow covered roads, low visibility and possible white-out conditions. Motorists should stay off the roads and use public transit when possible. If you must drive, please exercise caution, “don’t crowd the plow”, and stay behind snow removal equipment on the roadways.
MBTA: The MBTA, including the commuter rail, is preparing to operate on a normal schedule tomorrow. Commuters are encouraged to be patient, allow plenty of time for travel and plan ahead by checking MBTA.com/winter or @MBTA on Twitter for real-time updates.
Public Safety: Please clear home and auto exhaust vents to prevent carbon monoxide exposure and avoid downed utility wires. Also, please assist in keeping sidewalks, and fire hydrants and storm drains in your neighborhood clear.
The State Emergency Operations Center at MEMA Headquarters in Framingham will be activating tomorrow morning to provide situational awareness and coordinate any requested assistance to cities and towns.