網頁

星期六, 1月 21, 2017

波士頓市長稱17.5萬人為正義遊行

Dear Friend,
Today in Boston we had 175,000 participate in the Boston Women's March. It was incredible to stand on the stage and look out to see hundreds and thousands of people standing up for justice and equality for all.

I said it today and I will say it every day, Boston has been and will always be a welcoming city for all. As your Mayor, I pledge to always fight for you and the progressive values we share.

Today was incredible, but what we do tomorrow and the days to follow is just as important. We must amplify the voices of the most vulnerable, we must organize for equality, we must be kind and inclusive of everyone and we must never ever allow fear and hate dictate our government or our politics.

I stood with you today and I will stand with you tomorrow.

In Solidarity,

Marty

沒有留言: