- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 台大校友 9/9 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期一, 3月 21, 2016
BAKER-POLITO ADMINISTRATION AWARDS $215,000 in WORKPLACE SAFETY GRANTS
1. Vietnam Veterans Workshop, Inc., Boston - $5,136 - New England Center for Homeless Veterans is one of the nation’s leading providers of supportive services to homeless and at-risk veterans. Employees will be trained in de-escalation techniques.
2. Marion Manor, South Boston - $22,094 - Marion Manor is a non-profit nursing facility. Employees will be trained to handle aggressive patient behavior and safe patient lifting.
3. Care Dimension Inc., Danvers - $17,120- Care Dimensions has been a driving force in expanding access to hospice and palliative care in Massachusetts. The company will train employees in communication, de-escalation and tactical awareness.
4. City of Lowell/Lowell Regional Water Utility- $24,945- Lowell-Lowell Regional Water Utility is a grade 4 water facility supplying drinking water to 106,000 residents is surrounding areas. Employees will be trained in OSHA 10, confined space, forklift and excavation safety competent person training.
5. Worcester JATC, Worcester - $16,103 - Worcester JATC Electrical operates a union electrical training center for new apprentices and journeyman. The center teaches all aspects of the electrical installation business. The grant will provide safety training in OSHA 10, OSHA 30, fall protection, confined space and asbestos awareness.
6 Baxter Inc., West Yarmouth - $14,300- Baxter Inc. provides crane and rigging services. Employees will receive training in proper crane set-up, joint safety, wire rope guidelines and inspection and standard hand signals.
7 Joseph Botti Inc., South Easton - $21,614- Joseph Botti Inc. is an underground utilities, drainage services, septic systems and tanks company. Training will include OSHA, electrical safety and roadside worker safety.
8 Roca, Inc., Chelsea- $20,620- Roca is a nonprofit that serves young people ages 16-24 in Greater Boston and Hampden County. Roca's mission is to disrupt the cycle of incarceration and poverty by helping young people transform their lives. Training will include OSHA training for 135 employees.
9 Town of Paxton/Paxton Municipal Light-$10,432 - Paxton- Paxton Municipal Light Department provides electricity to the town residents. Employees will be training in OSHA 10, NFPA electrical arc flashes, safe maintenance of electrical high and low voltage equipment and excavation and trenching safety
10 JGS Lifecare-Longmeadow-$13,979- JGS Lifecare is a not-for-profit healthcare facility providing long-term care, dementia care, and rehabilitation services. The proposed plan includes CPR/AED, safe patient handling and de-escalation.
11 Landscaping by J Michael-Marshfield - $12,626- A landscape contractor and maintenance firm, the company plans to train workers in hoisting and hydraulics, pesticide safety, CPR/FA, OSHA 10, heavy equipment safety, excavation competent person and machine guarding.
12 People Inc.- Fall River - $18,939 –People Inc. was founded by parents of people with disabilities who were seeking better quality and more diverse services for their children. Today, the organization offers employment training, job development, day habilitation and children’s services. The proposed training includes injury prevention and ergonomics.
13 Busy Bee Party Services Inc.-Whitman - $12,144 - Busy Bee specializes in events and party rentals. Training will include CPR/FA.
14 Tree Technology & Landscaping Co. Inc.- Foxboro, $5,350- A residential and commercial tree service companies will train 40 employees in OSHA 10.