- 田文浩裝置藝術展9/22 敦煌藝術展 9/27
- Boston Asian American Film Festival preview party 10/5, festival 10/19-22
- 波克萊台商賞楓 10/28 新英格蘭玉山科協年會11/4
- 紐英倫作協講座 10/19
- 招聘 - BCNC, 武漢大學10/14, 波士頓市府10/19
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 紐英崙中華專業人員協會40週年 10/28 GBCCA年會 2/10
- 醫藥 - HMS deciphering the genome 10/12 首屆世界針灸康養大會12/2-7
- 留美華人企業家聯合會年會10/7 Under 30 Summit 10/1-4
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 10/9 醫療科技路演 10/13
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 麻州州長動態 - Visits Marlborough High School’s Early College Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 10/1
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - fundraiser for Puerto Rico 10/14
- Ben Chin (陳樂) for Mayor in Maine - Signs were stolen
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 華人參政 - 牛頓市候選人論壇10/15
- Plays - Lost Tempo 10/5 OLEANNA 10/14-11/5 Elemeno Pea 11/2-19 無名劇社 11/26
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 10/6 試新菜
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
星期三, 2月 08, 2017
Governor Baker Announces State Office Closures for Non-Emergency State Employees
BOSTON – Tonight, Governor Charlie Baker announced that state offices will be closed tomorrow for non-emergency, executive branch state employees. Due to the upcoming winter storm, the Baker-Polito Administration is urging everyone to stay off roadways if possible, allowing crews to clear snow that will accumulate across the state throughout the day.
“Tomorrow’s forecast is expected to create hazardous driving conditions across many parts of the Commonwealth. To prioritize public safety, we are asking everyone to stay off the roads to allow crews to safely clear snow or use public transportation,” said Governor Charlie Baker. “Please assist us by shoveling driveways and sidewalks in your communities, and be sure to lend a hand to neighbors in need.”
The Baker-Polito Administration remains in close contact with the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, National Weather Service, MassDOT and State Police to monitor the forecast and will work to alert the public with important updates or notifications. The MBTA Storm Desk will continue to monitor rail service throughout the storm and provide updates to commuters at MBTA.com/winter.
State Office Closures: State offices will be closed for all non-emergency, executive branch state employees on Thursday, February 9, 2017.
Highway Travel: Commutes and travel will be significantly impacted with snow covered roads, low visibility and possible white-out conditions. Motorists should stay off the roads and use public transit when possible. If you must drive, please exercise caution, “don’t crowd the plow”, and stay behind snow removal equipment on the roadways.
MBTA: The MBTA, including the commuter rail, is preparing to operate on a normal schedule tomorrow. Commuters are encouraged to be patient, allow plenty of time for travel and plan ahead by checking MBTA.com/winter or @MBTA on Twitter for real-time updates.
Public Safety: Please clear home and auto exhaust vents to prevent carbon monoxide exposure and avoid downed utility wires. Also, please assist in keeping sidewalks, and fire hydrants and storm drains in your neighborhood clear.
The State Emergency Operations Center at MEMA Headquarters in Framingham will be activating tomorrow morning to provide situational awareness and coordinate any requested assistance to cities and towns.