- 田文浩裝置藝術展9/22 敦煌藝術展 9/27
- 全美總會線上講座 - 如何申請進入理想的大學 10/8
- Boston Asian American Film Festival preview party 10/5, festival 10/19-22
- 紐英倫作協講座 10/19
- 招聘 - BCNC, 武漢大學10/14, 波士頓市府10/19
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 紐英崙中華專業人員協會40週年 10/28
- 醫藥 - HMS deciphering the genome 10/12 首屆世界針灸康養大會12/2-7
- 留美華人企業家聯合會年會10/7 Under 30 Summit 10/1-4
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 10/9 醫療科技路演 10/13
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 麻州州長動態 - Nominates Paul G. Pino of North Falmouth as Associate Justice of the District Court and Colette M. Santa of Milford as a Member of the Parole Board
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 10/1
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - fundraiser for Puerto Rico 10/14
- Ben Chin (陳樂) for Mayor in Maine - Signs were stolen
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 華人參政 - 牛頓市候選人論壇10/15
- Plays - Lost Tempo 10/5 OLEANNA 10/14-11/5 Elemeno Pea 11/2-19 無名劇社 11/26
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 10/6 試新菜
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
星期五, 6月 24, 2016
Quincy Center traffic change tonight at 9 p.m.
The permanent transformation of traffic patterns in Quincy Center – eliminating four lanes of traffic in front of the historic Church of the Presidents – will take place beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, June 24
Contractors must move barriers, paint new traffic lines, and turn on new traffic signals – which will require detours in the Hancock Street area between Dimmock, Coddington, and Washington and Granite streets from 9 p.m. until about 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 25.
When the change takes effect, vehicular traffic will no longer travel in front of the historic First Parish Church, which is home to the crypts of John and Abigail Adams and John Quincy and Louisa Catherine Adams. The change will for the first time allow two-way traffic around the Church, which is not only expected to improve traffic flow but dramatically improve pedestrian access in the area.
The change sets the stage for the second phase of the Adams Green park project by creating a new open space directly in front of the church. Construction on park infrastructure is underway.
A map of the traffic changes can be viewed here, and here are the highlights:
Hancock Street between the McIntyre Mall and past the Church, CIty Hall and the Hancock Cemetery becomes a public space and no longer open to vehicular traffic.
Hancock Street will take Southbound travellers around the back of the Church to go straight on Washigton, left on Coddington Street or right on Temple Street and back toward Hancock and Granite Street.
Northbound travellers will go around the Church on Temple Street with no changes in the traffic pattern.
There will also be no changes in the traffic pattern for travellers on Washington Street heading North toward Hancock Street.
Westbound drivers on Coddington can take the existing right-hand turn past Presidents Place and onto Hancock Street or can travel straight through the light onto Temple and toward Hancock.