- 田文浩裝置藝術展9/22 敦煌藝術展 9/27
- 全美總會線上講座 - 如何申請進入理想的大學 10/8
- Boston Asian American Film Festival preview party 10/5, festival 10/19-22
- 波克萊台商賞楓 10/28 新英格蘭玉山科協年會11/4
- 紐英倫作協講座 10/19
- 招聘 - BCNC, 武漢大學10/14, 波士頓市府10/19
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 紐英崙中華專業人員協會40週年 10/28 GBCCA年會 2/10
- 醫藥 - HMS deciphering the genome 10/12 首屆世界針灸康養大會12/2-7
- 留美華人企業家聯合會年會10/7 Under 30 Summit 10/1-4
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 10/9 醫療科技路演 10/13
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 麻州州長動態 - Visits Marlborough High School’s Early College Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 10/1
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - fundraiser for Puerto Rico 10/14
- Ben Chin (陳樂) for Mayor in Maine - Signs were stolen
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 華人參政 - 牛頓市候選人論壇10/15
- Plays - Lost Tempo 10/5 OLEANNA 10/14-11/5 Elemeno Pea 11/2-19 無名劇社 11/26
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 10/6 試新菜
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
星期五, 4月 29, 2016
(Boston, MA) On April 27, leaders of community organizations from across the City will launch the Greater Boston Community Land Trust Network. Community land trusts are a critical and proven strategy to prevent displacement, promote permanently affordable housing and ensure that residents have a control over neighborhood development. As rising housing costs threaten the ability of low and moderate income households to stay in their communities, these neighborhoods are organizing to promote the creation of new community land trusts.
Who: Tenants and homeowners from neighborhoods across Boston, as well as leaders from affordable housing and urban agriculture organizations, City of Boston representatives and elected officials
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 6:00-8:00pm
Where: Great Hall of Codman Square Health Center, 6 Norfolk Street, Dorchester
The launch comes one month after the Mayor’s Office of Housing Innovation named community land trusts as one of four solutions for driving down the cost to build, buy, and own middle-income housing in the City of Boston. A recently released report by the Senate Special Commission on Housing includes land trusts as a strategy to mitigate gentrification.
At the event, leaders of the Network will outline a set of policy recommendations to support the use of Community Land Trust as a tool for neighborhood stabilization by increasing access to land, capital, technical assistance and homeowner resources.
The launch will also feature the release of a report by Tufts University Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning Department about the potential benefits of community land trusts in Boston, including examples of successful land trust collaborations in other cities across the country. Neighborhood leaders will also talk about plans to develop land trusts in different neighborhoods.
The Greater Boston Community Land Trust Network includes Chinatown Community Land Trust, City Life/Vida Urbana, The Coalition for Occupied Homes in Foreclosure (COHIF), Dudley Neighbors, Inc., Mattapan United, New England United for Justice, The Urban Farming Institute, Greater Bowdoin/Geneva Neighborhood Association, Alternatives for Community and Environment and Boston Tenant Coalition.