- 田文浩裝置藝術展9/22 敦煌藝術展 9/27
- 全美總會線上講座 - 如何申請進入理想的大學 10/8
- Boston Asian American Film Festival preview party 10/5, festival 10/19-22
- 波克萊台商賞楓 10/28 新英格蘭玉山科協年會11/4
- 紐英倫作協講座 10/19
- 招聘 - BCNC, 武漢大學10/14, 波士頓市府10/19
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 紐英崙中華專業人員協會40週年 10/28 GBCCA年會 2/10
- 醫藥 - HMS deciphering the genome 10/12 首屆世界針灸康養大會12/2-7
- 留美華人企業家聯合會年會10/7 Under 30 Summit 10/1-4
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 10/9 醫療科技路演 10/13
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 麻州州長動態 - Visits Marlborough High School’s Early College Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 10/1
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - fundraiser for Puerto Rico 10/14
- Ben Chin (陳樂) for Mayor in Maine - Signs were stolen
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 華人參政 - 牛頓市候選人論壇10/15
- Plays - Lost Tempo 10/5 OLEANNA 10/14-11/5 Elemeno Pea 11/2-19 無名劇社 11/26
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 10/6 試新菜
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
星期四, 2月 18, 2016
ED SOX TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL RESALE TICKETING PLATFORM
ED SOX TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL RESALE TICKETING
PLATFORM FOR FANS TO BUY AND SELL RED SOX TICKETS
BOSTON, MA – The Red Sox today announced plans to launch a new online resale ticket platform where fans can buy and sell Red Sox tickets. “Red Sox Replay” will be available to all fans through their Red Sox “My Tickets” account. The platform is scheduled to go live on at redsoxreplay.com.
Red Sox Replay allows sellers to set the ticket price and even provides the option of automatically donating tickets to the Red Sox Foundation for a tax credit should they remain unsold by a certain date or time.
The new platform will have lower fees for buyers than competing sites, and because it is fully integrated with the Red Sox ticketing system, tickets will be sent electronically, eliminating the need for printing and shipping.
Red Sox season ticket holders will have added incentives to use the site, including lower fees and the option of a full fee reimbursement towards renewal of their season ticket account. The group will also earn Red Sox Rewards points with each sale.
“Over the years, one of the requests we have heard most from our season ticket holders is to provide them with a safe, trusted, and convenient way to sell their unused Red Sox tickets,” said Red Sox President Sam Kennedy. “Creating our own secondary market platform enables us to provide an option that guarantees buyers the authenticity of their purchase and allows users to work directly with the Red Sox to resolve any customer service issues, which is not always possible with a third party vendor.”
Red Sox Replay is being created in partnership with MLBAM and Tickets.com, and will be available on mobile devices and through the free MLB.com Ballpark app.