- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 中美健康峰會 6/23 截止申請
- 玉山科協 high impact 6/24 BTBA 8/5, 6
- 波克萊台商海釣 6/24 中華民族舞展 6/24
- NEACP 頂大學人講座 24
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 崇德佛院 6/24 普賢講堂 慈濟 6/25
- 招聘 - 中科院 AACA job posting 哈爾濱工業大學1000萬元啟動經費招PI
- 夏日星辰野生動物保護園徒步遊 7/9
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - 2017 Whitehouse Internship
- 校友、同學會 、北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting note 6/22
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 6/12
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Peerless 4/27-5/27 New Rep Gala 5/9 Huntington 5/26
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BCIC - 召聘幹部
- HCSSA - 中國癌症景準醫療產業概況6/6 中美健康峰會
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
星期日, 5月 28, 2017
Governor Baker: "Honor and Remember Those We’ve Lost and the Families They’ve Left Behind"
VIDEO: Governor Baker: "Honor and Remember Those We’ve Lost and the Families They’ve Left Behind"
BOSTON – Governor Charlie Baker attended the Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund Memorial Day Ceremony with Lt. Governor Karyn Polito, Mayor Marty Walsh and Secretary Francisco Urena to honor and remember our fallen military heroes in recognition of Memorial Day.
Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Boston Common, Boston, MA
May 25, 2017
GOVERNOR BAKER: "I can’t stress how important it is that we do honor and remember those we’ve lost and the families they’ve left behind.
"I was at an event back in January and speaking to a crowd about something that had nothing to do with military service but I knew that one of the folks who’d been a part of this organization had actually been a member of our Armed Services and had in fact died in Iraq. So in the course of my comments I just spent a few minutes talking about him: about where he was from, what he was interested in as a kid, why he joined the service, how he died, and how much he would have loved to have been there that day to continue to participate in this community service activity with all of his friends and his colleagues. And I asked for people to just take a moment of silence to remember him. People did that, and it was beautiful.
"And then a few months later, a letter showed up at my house that had gotten lost in the mail of the State House, and it was a letter from his mom. She said I just wanted you to know, that even though I wasn't there that day, a whole bunch of people told me what you said about my son and I just want you to know how important it is for us, the parents, the families of those who are lost, that they not be forgotten, that they be remembered and that people continue to speak of them and speak well of them now that they are no longer here to continue to create their own memories. It was a beautiful letter.
"It spoke to this notion that we, those who benefit from the service and the sacrifice of those who wear the uniform and their families, need to be clear about our commitment to honor them, to remember them, and to thank them for what they have done on our behalf."
In honor of Memorial Day, Governor Baker has ordered that the United States flag and the Commonwealth flag be lowered to half-staff at all state buildings from sunrise until and full staff from until sunset on . The order applies to the main or administration building of each public institution of the Commonwealth, other state-owned or state-controlled buildings and all state military installations.