- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期日, 5月 28, 2017
Governor Baker: "Honor and Remember Those We’ve Lost and the Families They’ve Left Behind"
VIDEO: Governor Baker: "Honor and Remember Those We’ve Lost and the Families They’ve Left Behind"
BOSTON – Governor Charlie Baker attended the Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund Memorial Day Ceremony with Lt. Governor Karyn Polito, Mayor Marty Walsh and Secretary Francisco Urena to honor and remember our fallen military heroes in recognition of Memorial Day.
Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Boston Common, Boston, MA
May 25, 2017
GOVERNOR BAKER: "I can’t stress how important it is that we do honor and remember those we’ve lost and the families they’ve left behind.
"I was at an event back in January and speaking to a crowd about something that had nothing to do with military service but I knew that one of the folks who’d been a part of this organization had actually been a member of our Armed Services and had in fact died in Iraq. So in the course of my comments I just spent a few minutes talking about him: about where he was from, what he was interested in as a kid, why he joined the service, how he died, and how much he would have loved to have been there that day to continue to participate in this community service activity with all of his friends and his colleagues. And I asked for people to just take a moment of silence to remember him. People did that, and it was beautiful.
"And then a few months later, a letter showed up at my house that had gotten lost in the mail of the State House, and it was a letter from his mom. She said I just wanted you to know, that even though I wasn't there that day, a whole bunch of people told me what you said about my son and I just want you to know how important it is for us, the parents, the families of those who are lost, that they not be forgotten, that they be remembered and that people continue to speak of them and speak well of them now that they are no longer here to continue to create their own memories. It was a beautiful letter.
"It spoke to this notion that we, those who benefit from the service and the sacrifice of those who wear the uniform and their families, need to be clear about our commitment to honor them, to remember them, and to thank them for what they have done on our behalf."
In honor of Memorial Day, Governor Baker has ordered that the United States flag and the Commonwealth flag be lowered to half-staff at all state buildings from sunrise until and full staff from until sunset on . The order applies to the main or administration building of each public institution of the Commonwealth, other state-owned or state-controlled buildings and all state military installations.