- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 藝協中國舞比賽4/1 無名劇社4/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友2017年會 4/15 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- 華史會 3/28 Cafe Philo 4/6 & 4/9 TEAM screening 4/6
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 系数投资（上海）招聘
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2 Every Piece of Me 4/20-30
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting notes 3/23
- Harvard China Forum 4/21-23 招志工
- 醫藥 - Advocacy and Leadership for Health Equity 4/7
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 台灣科技部長陳良基訪波士頓 4/ 8 新英格蘭中文學校四月辦漢字文化節
- HCSSA - 天道易經解析
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
- International Seafood show 2017 in Boston
- BCIC - 張禮卿談Trump執政對中美經濟的潛在影響 3/17 中美律師論壇 3/18
- 音樂 - 四面來風3/25 曾莉涵音樂會3/26 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- NECINA - NEW 5.0 Session - How to accelerate IOT s...
- 加斯林糖尿病中心"薑味" 3/27
- 創業 - HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇路演4/30 硅谷創業節5/2 長春海外創業賽5/13
星期五, 3月 10, 2017
$90,000 in Grant Funding to promote equal opportunity for women, minority in construction
AG HEALEY LAUNCHES GRANT PROGRAM TO PROMOTE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WOMEN, MINORITY WORKERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Program Will Award Total of $90,000 in Grant Funding to Eligible Applicants
BOSTON – Continuing her commitment to advance the economic opportunity of Massachusetts residents, Attorney General Maura Healey today announced a new grant program aimed at providing opportunities for women and minority workers and small business owners in the public construction industry.
“The construction industry provides highly-skilled and good-paying jobs that help families thrive,” said AG Healey. “This grant will help ensure that these opportunities continue to be accessible to women and minorities in our state.”
The Equal Opportunity in the Construction Trades Grant program will provide funding to projects that promote opportunity through apprenticeship programs, job trainings and diversity and inclusion trainings, and support and outreach programs. The new program is open to workers’ centers, unions, non-profit organizations, chambers of commerce, public schools, municipalities, small businesses, and post-secondary student organizations.
The grant program will utilize funding from a judgment the AG’s False Claims Division secured with CTA Construction Company for the purpose of promoting equal opportunity in public construction, employment or education.
The AG’s Office anticipates awarding a total of $90,000 to multiple grantees. The funding will be awarded to recipients in two ranges:
· One or more grants of up to $40,000 will be awarded to eligible unions, municipalities, schools, small businesses, nonprofit organizations and chambers of commerce to provide education, training and technical skills to workers interested in careers in the construction industry and;
· One or more micro-grants of up to $10,000 will be awarded to eligible nonprofit organizations or student organizations to fund outreach and training for women and minority workers to join the construction industry.
Special consideration will be given to applicants who can demonstrate the grant will be used to promote equal opportunity within underrepresented populations including veterans.
This is a one-year grant program that will start on June 1, 2017 and end on May 31, 2018. Interested applicants can visit the AG’s website, www.mass.gov/ago/grants for more information and for application instructions. Applications must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 31, 2017.