- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 藝協中國舞比賽4/1 無名劇社4/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友2017年會 4/15 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- 華史會 3/28 Cafe Philo 4/6 & 4/9 TEAM screening 4/6
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 系数投资（上海）招聘
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2 Every Piece of Me 4/20-30
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting notes 3/23
- Harvard China Forum 4/21-23 招志工
- 醫藥 - Advocacy and Leadership for Health Equity 4/7
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 台灣科技部長陳良基訪波士頓 4/ 8 新英格蘭中文學校四月辦漢字文化節
- HCSSA - 天道易經解析
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
- International Seafood show 2017 in Boston
- BCIC - 張禮卿談Trump執政對中美經濟的潛在影響 3/17 中美律師論壇 3/18
- 音樂 - 四面來風3/25 曾莉涵音樂會3/26 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- NECINA - NEW 5.0 Session - How to accelerate IOT s...
- 加斯林糖尿病中心"薑味" 3/27
- 創業 - HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇路演4/30 硅谷創業節5/2 長春海外創業賽5/13
星期一, 3月 13, 2017
Governor Baker Urges Caution Ahead of Winter Storm
BOSTON – Governor Charlie Baker today is urging caution ahead of a winter storm expected to impact much of the Commonwealth beginning morning. Current forecasts project at least 12 inches of snow across most of Massachusetts, with potential for up to 18 inches, high winds and minor to moderate coastal flooding. Forecasts also predict extremely fast snowfall rates of 2 to 4 inches per hour, creating white out conditions and complicating efforts to keep roadways clear. The Baker-Polito Administration is advising the public to plan ahead and be prepared for dangerous travel conditions that warrant staying off the roads, avoiding unnecessary travel and working from home if possible.
"We are actively monitoring the winter storm expected to impact much of Massachusetts with the potential for up to 18 inches of quickly falling snow, high winds and minor to moderate coastal flooding,” said Governor Charlie Baker. “Extremely fast snow fall rates will create dangerous roadway conditions, and we urge everyone to be prepared to stay off the roads, take public transit if necessary and work from home if possible. We will continue to monitor the forecast and provide updates as the storm approaches.”
The Baker-Polito Administration remains in close contact with the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), National Weather Service (NWS), Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) and State Police (MSP) to monitor the forecast and will work to alert the public with important updates or notifications.
Highway Travel: MassDOT highway crews and contractors will be treating roadways throughout the day, and activated for snow clearing deployments as conditions warrant. HOV lanes will not be opened for morning or evening commutes. Tandem trucks and specially permitted vehicles (propane) will be restricted from travelling the Turnpike as of morning.
MBTA: The MBTA is planning to operate a normal weekday schedule, with the exception of ferry and Mattapan Line service. ferry service is suspended and the Mattapan Line will be replaced by bus shuttles. Commuters are encouraged to be patient, allow plenty of time for travel and plan ahead by checking MBTA.com/winter or @MBTA on Twitter for real-time updates.
Commuter Rail: The Commuter Rail will be operating a severe weather or “blue level” schedule. Commuters are encouraged to visit http://www.mbta.com/winter/
commuter_rail_advisory/ for schedule information.
Massport/Airport: Cancellations are expected and travelers are encouraged to check with their airline carriers for additional information about their flights.
Public Safety: Please keep home and auto exhaust vents clear to prevent carbon monoxide exposure and avoid downed utility wires. Also, please assist in keeping sidewalks, and fire hydrants and storm drains in your neighborhood clear. If you should lose power during the storm, please visit www.mass.gov/dfs for safety tips from the Department of Fire Services on home generators, carbon monoxide and candle safety tips.
The State Emergency Operations Center at MEMA Headquarters in Framingham is closely monitoring the storm and forecast to provide situational awareness.