- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 TCCNE高爾夫球 8/6
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 7/...
星期一, 2月 27, 2017
Governor Baker, MBTA to Celebrate 10,000 Rides in Paratransit Pilot Program
Governor Baker, MBTA to Celebrate 10,000 Rides in Paratransit Pilot Program with Uber, Lyft
Will announce future of innovative partnership delivering RIDE customers on-demand service
BOSTON – On Feb. 28th in Charlestown, Governor Charlie Baker and MBTA Acting General Manager Brian Shortsleeve will celebrate the 10,000th ride provided by the MBTA’s The RIDE On-Demand Paratransit Pilot Program with ride-share companies Uber and Lyft, and make an announcement regarding the program’s future. The pilot is delivering on-demand service for approximately 400 individuals with disabilities and providing reduced fares, lower wait times and faster trips.
Governor Baker, Acting General Manager Shortsleeve and executives from Uber and Lyft will welcome pilot customer Joshua Boissoneau to celebrate the 10,000th ride. Boissoneau, who travels frequently to medical appointments and remains an active para-rower, has used the pilot since its launch to travel to and from rowing practice along the Charles River in Brighton and to his place of work at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Charlestown.
Last September, Governor Baker visited the Perkins School for the Blind to launch the MBTA’s first-of-its-kind innovative pilot with Uber and Lyft. The pilot provides customers same-day booking compared to The RIDE’s day prior notice and has found MBTA trip subsidy differences of 71% ($31 for traditional RIDE service versus $9 for on-demand) with an average $4.38 cost to customers for a same-day, on-demand trip (same-day trips for The RIDE cost $5.25). Governor Baker highlighted the program’s ingenuity in his 2017 State of the Commonwealth Address last month, sharing the story of a pilot user and the benefits and flexibility the program has offered to customers.
This pilot is a part of a larger transformation of The RIDE to improve the customer experience and reduce the cost of service. Other initiatives include centralizing its call and dispatch functions and soon offering a revamped taxi subsidy pilot program.