- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 藝協中國舞比賽4/1 無名劇社4/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友2017年會 4/15 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- 華史會 3/28 Cafe Philo 4/6 & 4/9 TEAM screening 4/6
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 系数投资（上海）招聘
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2 Every Piece of Me 4/20-30
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting notes 3/23
- Harvard China Forum 4/21-23 招志工
- 醫藥 - Advocacy and Leadership for Health Equity 4/7
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 台灣科技部長陳良基訪波士頓 4/ 8 新英格蘭中文學校四月辦漢字文化節
- HCSSA - 天道易經解析
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
- International Seafood show 2017 in Boston
- BCIC - 張禮卿談Trump執政對中美經濟的潛在影響 3/17 中美律師論壇 3/18
- 音樂 - 四面來風3/25 曾莉涵音樂會3/26 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- NECINA - NEW 5.0 Session - How to accelerate IOT s...
- 加斯林糖尿病中心"薑味" 3/27
- 創業 - HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇路演4/30 硅谷創業節5/2 長春海外創業賽5/13
星期二, 2月 21, 2017
AARP is Grand Sponsor of San Francisco Bay Area’s CAAMFest
AARP is Grand Sponsor of
San Francisco Bay Area’s CAAMFest
AARP Members Receive Special Discount Ticket Prices
At CAAMFest 2017, AARP presents Caregiving: The Circle of Love follows three family caregivers including NBC and MSNBC News Anchor and AARP Caregiving Champion Richard Lui.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 21, 2017 – AARP is proud to be a Grand Sponsor of upcoming 35th Annual CAAMFest from Thursday, March 9 to Sunday, March 19 in San Francisco and Oakland. The film festival, presented by the Center for Asian America Media (CAAM), is the nation’s largest showcase for new Asian American and Asian movies. AARP members will receive a special discount on tickets to all CAAMFest programs using promotion code AARP17 online or showing their membership card at the box office. Learn more, watch trailers, and buy tickets at CAAMFest.com.
On Sunday, March 12 at 3:00pm at the Great Star Theater in San Francisco’s Chinatown, AARP will present Caregiving: The Circle of Love, a short film that tells the stories of three caregivers, including NBC and MSNBC News Anchor Richard Lui. Produced and directed by Toan Lam, the 14-minute documentary also follows former educator Elizabeth Chun and AARP Historian Emerita Lily Liu as they care for their families. The film will precede the premiere of The People’s Hospital, a documentary by Jim Choi and Chihiro Wimbush that tells the endearing story of the Chinese Hospital, the last independent hospital in San Francisco.
“We’re honored to be part of CAAMFest which will screen our film, Caregiving: The Circle of Love,” said Daphne Kwok, AARP Vice President of Multicultural Leadership, Asian American and Pacific Islander Audience Strategy. “Families tend to avoid or tiptoe around uncomfortable issues like caregiving needs and long-term health needs. We produced this film to help start the difficult but vital conversation about caregiving now before an emergency happens. With CAAMFest’s multigenerational audience, and as each one of us will either be or will need a caregiver, we hope people will be empowered to take a step toward caring for their loved ones.”
“We are thrilled to have AARP as a partner for the past three years and for their ongoing commitment to supporting stories about Asian American history and diversity,” said CAAM Executive Director Stephen Gong. “Together, we hope to continue to showcase films that inform and engage audiences on important topics like caregiving.”
CAAMFest is an 11-day celebration of film, music, food and digital media from the world’s most innovative Asian American artists. For 35 years, the festival has been an important launching point for Asian American independent filmmakers as well as a vital source for new Asian cinema.