- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 牛頓台灣日 5/6 新英格蘭台商會交流4/27 講座4/29 美食 5/21 高球賽5/27 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- Cafe Philo - TAP Ian So 4/27 葉丙成座談4/29 死刑爭議4/30 夏星講座4/29
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 武漢大學4/26，新東方、實習機會， 血液學研究所
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟4/29
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 今年角逐牛頓市長
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2 Every Piece of Me 4/20-30
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - open ed with Dukakis
- Harvard China Forum 4/21-23
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 台灣科技部長陳良基訪波士頓 4/ 8 新英格蘭中文學校四月辦漢字文化節
- HCSSA - 哈佛中國教育論壇4/29-30
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- NECINA - NEW 5.0 Session - How to accelerate IOT s...
- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇
星期日, 1月 29, 2017
Governor Baker Issues Statement Regarding Trump Administration's Refugee and Immigration Executive Order
BOSTON – Today, Governor Charlie Baker issued the following statement regarding the Trump administration's refugee and immigration order. Governor Baker and members of the Baker-Polito Administration are discussing the implications of Friday's action with the academic community, the medical and research sectors and with representatives of Massachusetts residents potentially affected by the order.
"Massachusetts is a global community. We all benefit from the shared experiences of our partners from around the world. Our education, health care, business and public sector institutions rely on these relationships to deliver on their missions every single day.
"The federal government's recent decision puts this at risk and I believe focusing on countries' predominant religions will not make the country safer as terrorists have showed they intend to strike from across the world. The confusion for families is real. The unexpected disruption for law abiding people is real. And the lack of guidance associated with such an abrupt and overwhelming decision is hugely problematic for all involved.
"Thankfully, the federal courts will have an opportunity to straighten this out and it is my hope they do so, and do so quickly to clarify the status of those affected so that people who have done nothing but follow the rules can rest assured that they will be able to go on with their lives."