- NECAP 春節猜謎餐會 1/28 52Hz放映匯報
- 波克萊台商會1/14新春團聚 Summer Star Trail Walk 1/28
- 校友、同學會 - 清華1/16滑雪 北大2/4慶新春, MIT東北聯慶春 1/22
- 華夏文協迎春1/21 羅島華協慶新年 2/4 昆士市農曆新年慶祝 2/12
- 全美亞裔婦女會1/15 京津同鄉會慶新春 2/4
- BCIC 2017 首聚 1/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Baker Meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 2/1 慶新年
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - please vote
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- Plays -Huntington - The Who & The What
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- MIPIM 2017 - Chengdu City Music Hall wins World Architecture Festival Award
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Cranston Lands $300,000 Grant for L...
- HCSSA - 哈佛中國論壇 4/21-23
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 招聘 - 燎原海聘
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- 劍橋中文學校慶新春1/29 華文作協 2/2 K-12 CFL Leadership Institute
- 創業 - 华夏瓴投基金波士顿医疗专场研讨会 1/17
- 波士頓亞裔房東會1/14 BCIC 1/22
- 醫藥 - 生命科學稅優惠2/16 Gene Online 10大熱門新聞
星期五, 10月 14, 2016
CHINESE AMERICAN CITIZENS ALLIANCE BOSTON LODGE Launches
Peaceful Protest against rapper YG’s “Meet the Flockers” lyrics and video
Boston, Massachusetts, October 1, 2016 – The Chinese American Citizens Alliance Boston Lodge condemns the cultural form of violence represented by the music video “Meet the Flockers.” This extremely racist video, produced by Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson aka rapper YG, incites and perpetuates racial stereotypes, horrendous violence and despicable crime against Chinese Americans. The lyrics and video blatantly glorifies home invasions on American families.
The Chinese/Asian American community will hold a peaceful protest demonstration against rap artist YG on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm across the street from the House of Blues, 15 Lansdowne Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 to demand an apology, cease and desist performing the “Meet the Flockers” lyrics and video.
Attached is a letter from the Chinese American Bar Association with additional information.
The Chinese American Citizens Alliance is the second oldest civil rights organization in the United States, first incorporated in the State of California as the Native Sons of the Golden State in 1895. As more and more chapters were established across the country, it became apparent that a complete reorganization was necessary. The name, '"Native Sons of the Golden State," no longer adequately described the national organization that it had become, so a new charter was taken out in 1915 under the name, the "Chinese American Citizens Alliance". The Boston chapter was chartered on April 3, 1927.
# # #
If you would like more information about this event, please contact Esther Lee at 617-658-3318 or email at CACABostonLodge@gmail.com.