- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期五, 10月 14, 2016
CHINESE AMERICAN CITIZENS ALLIANCE BOSTON LODGE Launches
Peaceful Protest against rapper YG’s “Meet the Flockers” lyrics and video
Boston, Massachusetts, October 1, 2016 – The Chinese American Citizens Alliance Boston Lodge condemns the cultural form of violence represented by the music video “Meet the Flockers.” This extremely racist video, produced by Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson aka rapper YG, incites and perpetuates racial stereotypes, horrendous violence and despicable crime against Chinese Americans. The lyrics and video blatantly glorifies home invasions on American families.
The Chinese/Asian American community will hold a peaceful protest demonstration against rap artist YG on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm across the street from the House of Blues, 15 Lansdowne Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 to demand an apology, cease and desist performing the “Meet the Flockers” lyrics and video.
Attached is a letter from the Chinese American Bar Association with additional information.
The Chinese American Citizens Alliance is the second oldest civil rights organization in the United States, first incorporated in the State of California as the Native Sons of the Golden State in 1895. As more and more chapters were established across the country, it became apparent that a complete reorganization was necessary. The name, '"Native Sons of the Golden State," no longer adequately described the national organization that it had become, so a new charter was taken out in 1915 under the name, the "Chinese American Citizens Alliance". The Boston chapter was chartered on April 3, 1927.
# # #
If you would like more information about this event, please contact Esther Lee at 617-658-3318 or email at CACABostonLodge@gmail.com.