- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 牛頓台灣日 5/6 新英格蘭台商會交流4/27 講座4/29 美食 5/21 高球賽5/27 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- Cafe Philo - TAP Ian So 4/27 葉丙成座談4/29 死刑爭議4/30 夏星講座4/29
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 武漢大學4/26，新東方、實習機會， 血液學研究所
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟4/29
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 今年角逐牛頓市長
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2 Every Piece of Me 4/20-30
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - open ed with Dukakis
- Harvard China Forum 4/21-23
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 台灣科技部長陳良基訪波士頓 4/ 8 新英格蘭中文學校四月辦漢字文化節
- HCSSA - 哈佛中國教育論壇4/29-30
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- NECINA - NEW 5.0 Session - How to accelerate IOT s...
- 全美台灣同鄉聯誼會波士頓4/8 波士頓房東會4/8 波士頓j哲五 4/6 4/15
- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇
星期五, 10月 14, 2016
CHINESE AMERICAN CITIZENS ALLIANCE BOSTON LODGE Launches
Peaceful Protest against rapper YG’s “Meet the Flockers” lyrics and video
Boston, Massachusetts, October 1, 2016 – The Chinese American Citizens Alliance Boston Lodge condemns the cultural form of violence represented by the music video “Meet the Flockers.” This extremely racist video, produced by Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson aka rapper YG, incites and perpetuates racial stereotypes, horrendous violence and despicable crime against Chinese Americans. The lyrics and video blatantly glorifies home invasions on American families.
The Chinese/Asian American community will hold a peaceful protest demonstration against rap artist YG on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm across the street from the House of Blues, 15 Lansdowne Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 to demand an apology, cease and desist performing the “Meet the Flockers” lyrics and video.
Attached is a letter from the Chinese American Bar Association with additional information.
The Chinese American Citizens Alliance is the second oldest civil rights organization in the United States, first incorporated in the State of California as the Native Sons of the Golden State in 1895. As more and more chapters were established across the country, it became apparent that a complete reorganization was necessary. The name, '"Native Sons of the Golden State," no longer adequately described the national organization that it had become, so a new charter was taken out in 1915 under the name, the "Chinese American Citizens Alliance". The Boston chapter was chartered on April 3, 1927.
# # #
If you would like more information about this event, please contact Esther Lee at 617-658-3318 or email at CACABostonLodge@gmail.com.