- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 藝協中國舞比賽4/1 無名劇社4/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友2017年會 4/15 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- 華史會 3/28 Cafe Philo 4/6 & 4/9 TEAM screening 4/6
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 系数投资（上海）招聘
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2 Every Piece of Me 4/20-30
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting notes 3/23
- Harvard China Forum 4/21-23 招志工
- 醫藥 - Advocacy and Leadership for Health Equity 4/7
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 台灣科技部長陳良基訪波士頓 4/ 8 新英格蘭中文學校四月辦漢字文化節
- HCSSA - 天道易經解析
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
- International Seafood show 2017 in Boston
- BCIC - 張禮卿談Trump執政對中美經濟的潛在影響 3/17 中美律師論壇 3/18
- 音樂 - 四面來風3/25 曾莉涵音樂會3/26 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- NECINA - NEW 5.0 Session - How to accelerate IOT s...
- 加斯林糖尿病中心"薑味" 3/27
- 創業 - HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇路演4/30 硅谷創業節5/2 長春海外創業賽5/13
星期四, 8月 25, 2016
RED SOX FOUNDATION TO HOST “FENWAYOGA” 9/24
RED SOX FOUNDATION TO HOST
WITH NATION’S LEADING YOGA STUDIO
Proceeds to Benefit Foundation’s
Red Sox Scholars and RBI Youth Baseball & Softball Programs
BOSTON, MA – The Red Sox Foundation will host an outdoor yoga class at Fenway Park on , benefitting two of the foundation’s cornerstone programs, the Red Sox Scholars Program and the RBI Youth Baseball and Softball Programs.
“FenwaYoga” will be taught by CorePower Yoga, the nation’s leading studio that roots an intensely physical workout in the mindfulness of yoga. Local Boston instructor Tim Samp will lead up to 250 participants along Fenway’s warning track in CorePower Yoga’s signature C2 class, a vinyasa flow that strengthens, balances and detoxifies the entire body and mind. The class begins at and is open to participants with all levels of yoga experience, with a minimum fundraising commitment of $125 per person in order to meet the overall goal of $100,000. Prizes will be awarded to the top three fundraisers.
“FenwaYoga is an incredible opportunity for the Boston community to practice yoga at an iconic venue that they normally wouldn’t have access to,” said Tim Samp, Boston Area Leader, for CorePower Yoga. “We are thrilled to bring our signature C2 class to the field at Fenway Park and support the Red Sox Foundation programs.”
Those interested in signing up for the FenwaYoga event can register at fenwayoga.com.
The Red Sox Scholars Program provides college scholarships, tutoring, mentoring, and enrichment programs to academically talented, financially disadvantaged Boston public middle school students. The RBI Youth Baseball and Softball Program serves more than 2,000 inner city teens each summer using the sport to promote healthy choices and valuable life-skills.
About CorePower Yoga
CorePower Yoga strives to show the world the incredible, life-changing things that happen when an intensely physical workout is rooted in the mindfulness of yoga. Through a variety of yoga classes, convenient times and more than 150 studio locations, CorePower Yoga provides a highly intense and incredibly mindful form of fitness.
CorePower Yoga classes are taught by passionate and encouraging certified yoga instructors who take a typical yoga practice and crank it up to 11. In addition to yoga classes, CorePower Yoga offers transformative Yoga Teacher Training programs to empower students to advance their individual practice or become instructors. The beautiful, spa-like studios are built with green practices in mind and operate to meet the highest standards of service and quality. For more information, visit corepoweryoga.com.