- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- NEACP 5/20 TCCNE台商會美食 5/21 高球賽5/27 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 招聘 - 浙江海外人才洽談會5/27 台州 5/27
- 音樂 - 古箏6/3 黎卓宇6/17 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- 中華民俗藝術工作坊 山水印象5/27
- 醫藥 - SAPANE年會6/17 中国在研药品的FDA法规注册之路
- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- 創業 - 慶祝亞裔傳統月座談 5/16 MIT-CHIEF HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇 燎原 5/9
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017 National AAPI Business Summit
- 校友、同學會 - 北大 法律講座5/23
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 北美華文作協 6/1 NEACP 624
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟 5/13
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - receving Eleanor Roosevelt Award 5/31
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 5/14
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Peerless 4/27-5/27 New Rep Gala 5/9 Huntington 5/26
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
星期四, 8月 25, 2016
RED SOX FOUNDATION TO HOST “FENWAYOGA” 9/24
RED SOX FOUNDATION TO HOST
WITH NATION’S LEADING YOGA STUDIO
Proceeds to Benefit Foundation’s
Red Sox Scholars and RBI Youth Baseball & Softball Programs
BOSTON, MA – The Red Sox Foundation will host an outdoor yoga class at Fenway Park on , benefitting two of the foundation’s cornerstone programs, the Red Sox Scholars Program and the RBI Youth Baseball and Softball Programs.
“FenwaYoga” will be taught by CorePower Yoga, the nation’s leading studio that roots an intensely physical workout in the mindfulness of yoga. Local Boston instructor Tim Samp will lead up to 250 participants along Fenway’s warning track in CorePower Yoga’s signature C2 class, a vinyasa flow that strengthens, balances and detoxifies the entire body and mind. The class begins at and is open to participants with all levels of yoga experience, with a minimum fundraising commitment of $125 per person in order to meet the overall goal of $100,000. Prizes will be awarded to the top three fundraisers.
“FenwaYoga is an incredible opportunity for the Boston community to practice yoga at an iconic venue that they normally wouldn’t have access to,” said Tim Samp, Boston Area Leader, for CorePower Yoga. “We are thrilled to bring our signature C2 class to the field at Fenway Park and support the Red Sox Foundation programs.”
Those interested in signing up for the FenwaYoga event can register at fenwayoga.com.
The Red Sox Scholars Program provides college scholarships, tutoring, mentoring, and enrichment programs to academically talented, financially disadvantaged Boston public middle school students. The RBI Youth Baseball and Softball Program serves more than 2,000 inner city teens each summer using the sport to promote healthy choices and valuable life-skills.
About CorePower Yoga
CorePower Yoga strives to show the world the incredible, life-changing things that happen when an intensely physical workout is rooted in the mindfulness of yoga. Through a variety of yoga classes, convenient times and more than 150 studio locations, CorePower Yoga provides a highly intense and incredibly mindful form of fitness.
CorePower Yoga classes are taught by passionate and encouraging certified yoga instructors who take a typical yoga practice and crank it up to 11. In addition to yoga classes, CorePower Yoga offers transformative Yoga Teacher Training programs to empower students to advance their individual practice or become instructors. The beautiful, spa-like studios are built with green practices in mind and operate to meet the highest standards of service and quality. For more information, visit corepoweryoga.com.