- NECAP 春節猜謎餐會 1/28 52Hz放映匯報
- 波克萊台商會1/14新春團聚 Summer Star Trail Walk 1/28
- 校友、同學會 - 清華1/16滑雪 北大2/4慶新春, MIT東北聯慶春 1/22
- 華夏文協迎春1/21 羅島華協慶新年 2/4 昆士市農曆新年慶祝 2/12
- 全美亞裔婦女會1/15 京津同鄉會慶新春 2/4
- BCIC 2017 首聚 1/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Baker Meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 2/1 慶新年
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - please vote
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- Plays -Huntington - The Who & The What
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- MIPIM 2017 - Chengdu City Music Hall wins World Architecture Festival Award
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Cranston Lands $300,000 Grant for L...
- HCSSA - 哈佛中國論壇 4/21-23
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 招聘 - 燎原海聘
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- 劍橋中文學校慶新春1/29 華文作協 2/2 K-12 CFL Leadership Institute
- 創業 - 华夏瓴投基金波士顿医疗专场研讨会 1/17
- 波士頓亞裔房東會1/14 BCIC 1/22
- 醫藥 - 生命科學稅優惠2/16 Gene Online 10大熱門新聞
星期四, 8月 25, 2016
RED SOX FOUNDATION TO HOST “FENWAYOGA” 9/24
RED SOX FOUNDATION TO HOST
WITH NATION’S LEADING YOGA STUDIO
Proceeds to Benefit Foundation’s
Red Sox Scholars and RBI Youth Baseball & Softball Programs
BOSTON, MA – The Red Sox Foundation will host an outdoor yoga class at Fenway Park on , benefitting two of the foundation’s cornerstone programs, the Red Sox Scholars Program and the RBI Youth Baseball and Softball Programs.
“FenwaYoga” will be taught by CorePower Yoga, the nation’s leading studio that roots an intensely physical workout in the mindfulness of yoga. Local Boston instructor Tim Samp will lead up to 250 participants along Fenway’s warning track in CorePower Yoga’s signature C2 class, a vinyasa flow that strengthens, balances and detoxifies the entire body and mind. The class begins at and is open to participants with all levels of yoga experience, with a minimum fundraising commitment of $125 per person in order to meet the overall goal of $100,000. Prizes will be awarded to the top three fundraisers.
“FenwaYoga is an incredible opportunity for the Boston community to practice yoga at an iconic venue that they normally wouldn’t have access to,” said Tim Samp, Boston Area Leader, for CorePower Yoga. “We are thrilled to bring our signature C2 class to the field at Fenway Park and support the Red Sox Foundation programs.”
Those interested in signing up for the FenwaYoga event can register at fenwayoga.com.
The Red Sox Scholars Program provides college scholarships, tutoring, mentoring, and enrichment programs to academically talented, financially disadvantaged Boston public middle school students. The RBI Youth Baseball and Softball Program serves more than 2,000 inner city teens each summer using the sport to promote healthy choices and valuable life-skills.
About CorePower Yoga
CorePower Yoga strives to show the world the incredible, life-changing things that happen when an intensely physical workout is rooted in the mindfulness of yoga. Through a variety of yoga classes, convenient times and more than 150 studio locations, CorePower Yoga provides a highly intense and incredibly mindful form of fitness.
CorePower Yoga classes are taught by passionate and encouraging certified yoga instructors who take a typical yoga practice and crank it up to 11. In addition to yoga classes, CorePower Yoga offers transformative Yoga Teacher Training programs to empower students to advance their individual practice or become instructors. The beautiful, spa-like studios are built with green practices in mind and operate to meet the highest standards of service and quality. For more information, visit corepoweryoga.com.