- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- NEACP 5/20 TCCNE台商會美食 5/21 高球賽5/27 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 招聘 - 浙江海外人才洽談會5/27 台州 5/27
- 音樂 - 古箏6/3 黎卓宇6/17 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- 中華民俗藝術工作坊 山水印象5/27
- 醫藥 - SAPANE年會6/17 中国在研药品的FDA法规注册之路
- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- 創業 - 慶祝亞裔傳統月座談 5/16 MIT-CHIEF HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇 燎原 5/9
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - AAPI Business Summit 5/16
- 校友、同學會 - 北大 法律講座5/23
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 北美華文作協 6/1 NEACP 624
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟 5/13
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - receving Eleanor Roosevelt Award 5/31
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 5/14
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Peerless 4/27-5/27 New Rep Gala 5/9 Huntington 5/26
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
星期一, 7月 25, 2016
Stop & Shop 母公司將和Hannaford連鎖超市合併
AG HEALEY ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT ALLOWING PARENT COMPANIES OF STOP & SHOP AND HANNAFORD SUPERMARKET CHAINS TO MERGE
BOSTON – Following a review of the proposed merger between Stop & Shop and Hannaford supermarkets, Attorney General Maura Healey announced today the terms of a settlement allowing the companies’ transaction to move forward.
The AG’s Office joined attorneys general in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and the Federal Trade Commission to complete a national review of the transaction. The proposed merger combines the parent companies of multiple supermarket chains in the United States and Europe. In a settlement, filed in conjunction today with a lawsuit in the federal district court for the District of Columbia, Ahold and Delhaize are required to divest 81 of their stores nationwide to competitors in order to complete the merger.
“Stop & Shop and Hannaford supermarkets are located in numerous Massachusetts communities,” said AG Healey. “By requiring divestitures in cities and towns where the merger would significantly reduce competition, this settlement maintains a marketplace with incentives for stores to offer the best prices, service, and merchandise to consumers.”
Eight of the stores required to be divested before the merger takes place are located in Massachusetts. Big Y Foods, Inc. will be acquiring Hannaford stores in Kingston, Quincy, Norwell, Milford, Norwood, Saugus and Easton, and Tops Markets, LLC will be acquiring a Stop & Shop store located in Gardner.
Ahold operates more than 130 Stop & Shop stores in Massachusetts and its principal U.S. subsidiary, Ahold U.S.A., Inc., is headquartered in Quincy. Delhaize operates more than 20 Hannaford stores in Massachusetts its principal U.S. subsidiary, Delhaize America, LLC, is headquartered in North Carolina.
This matter was handled by Assistant Attorney General Michael MacKenzie, Division Chief William Matlack, and Paralegal/Economic Analyst Kyle Barr of Attorney General Healey’s Antitrust Division.