- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 TCCNE高爾夫球 8/6
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 7/...
星期五, 6月 24, 2016
Quincy Center traffic change tonight at 9 p.m.
The permanent transformation of traffic patterns in Quincy Center – eliminating four lanes of traffic in front of the historic Church of the Presidents – will take place beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, June 24
Contractors must move barriers, paint new traffic lines, and turn on new traffic signals – which will require detours in the Hancock Street area between Dimmock, Coddington, and Washington and Granite streets from 9 p.m. until about 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 25.
When the change takes effect, vehicular traffic will no longer travel in front of the historic First Parish Church, which is home to the crypts of John and Abigail Adams and John Quincy and Louisa Catherine Adams. The change will for the first time allow two-way traffic around the Church, which is not only expected to improve traffic flow but dramatically improve pedestrian access in the area.
The change sets the stage for the second phase of the Adams Green park project by creating a new open space directly in front of the church. Construction on park infrastructure is underway.
A map of the traffic changes can be viewed here, and here are the highlights:
Hancock Street between the McIntyre Mall and past the Church, CIty Hall and the Hancock Cemetery becomes a public space and no longer open to vehicular traffic.
Hancock Street will take Southbound travellers around the back of the Church to go straight on Washigton, left on Coddington Street or right on Temple Street and back toward Hancock and Granite Street.
Northbound travellers will go around the Church on Temple Street with no changes in the traffic pattern.
There will also be no changes in the traffic pattern for travellers on Washington Street heading North toward Hancock Street.
Westbound drivers on Coddington can take the existing right-hand turn past Presidents Place and onto Hancock Street or can travel straight through the light onto Temple and toward Hancock.