- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 中美健康峰會 6/23 截止申請
- 玉山科協 high impact 6/24 BTBA 8/5, 6
- 波克萊台商海釣 6/24 中華民族舞展 6/24
- NEACP - 向齊柏林致敬 7/15
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 崇德佛院 6/30 普賢講堂 慈濟 6/25
- 招聘 - 中科院 AACA job posting 哈爾濱工業大學1000萬元啟動經費招PI
- 夏日星辰野生動物保護園徒步遊 7/9
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - 2017 Whitehouse Internship
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting note 6/22
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 6/26
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Huntington Ave. Project
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BCIC - 召聘幹部
- HCSSA - 中美健康峰會青年創新大賽7/22
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
星期五, 6月 24, 2016
Quincy Center traffic change tonight at 9 p.m.
The permanent transformation of traffic patterns in Quincy Center – eliminating four lanes of traffic in front of the historic Church of the Presidents – will take place beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, June 24
Contractors must move barriers, paint new traffic lines, and turn on new traffic signals – which will require detours in the Hancock Street area between Dimmock, Coddington, and Washington and Granite streets from 9 p.m. until about 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 25.
When the change takes effect, vehicular traffic will no longer travel in front of the historic First Parish Church, which is home to the crypts of John and Abigail Adams and John Quincy and Louisa Catherine Adams. The change will for the first time allow two-way traffic around the Church, which is not only expected to improve traffic flow but dramatically improve pedestrian access in the area.
The change sets the stage for the second phase of the Adams Green park project by creating a new open space directly in front of the church. Construction on park infrastructure is underway.
A map of the traffic changes can be viewed here, and here are the highlights:
Hancock Street between the McIntyre Mall and past the Church, CIty Hall and the Hancock Cemetery becomes a public space and no longer open to vehicular traffic.
Hancock Street will take Southbound travellers around the back of the Church to go straight on Washigton, left on Coddington Street or right on Temple Street and back toward Hancock and Granite Street.
Northbound travellers will go around the Church on Temple Street with no changes in the traffic pattern.
There will also be no changes in the traffic pattern for travellers on Washington Street heading North toward Hancock Street.
Westbound drivers on Coddington can take the existing right-hand turn past Presidents Place and onto Hancock Street or can travel straight through the light onto Temple and toward Hancock.