- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 太陽的孩子放映會2/13 客家鄉親天穿日2/18 生涯規劃座談 3/5
- 中國文化工作坊 講座 3/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 波士頓榮光會春宴 2/26 Summer Star Trail Walk 1/28
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友講座 2/19
- 紐英崙華史會2/10 昆士市農曆新年慶祝 2/12
- 京津同鄉會慶新春 2/4
- BCIC 稅法及投資2 /17 全球頂尖菁英金融論壇 2/18
- 招聘 - 燎原留學生招聘專場 2/21
- BCIC 2017 首聚 1/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Baker Releases Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Proposal
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting note 2/17
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- Plays -Huntington - The Who & The What
- MIPIM 2017 - 土耳其環境及市區化部長做開幕主講
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
星期五, 6月 24, 2016
Quincy Center traffic change tonight at 9 p.m.
The permanent transformation of traffic patterns in Quincy Center – eliminating four lanes of traffic in front of the historic Church of the Presidents – will take place beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, June 24
Contractors must move barriers, paint new traffic lines, and turn on new traffic signals – which will require detours in the Hancock Street area between Dimmock, Coddington, and Washington and Granite streets from 9 p.m. until about 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 25.
When the change takes effect, vehicular traffic will no longer travel in front of the historic First Parish Church, which is home to the crypts of John and Abigail Adams and John Quincy and Louisa Catherine Adams. The change will for the first time allow two-way traffic around the Church, which is not only expected to improve traffic flow but dramatically improve pedestrian access in the area.
The change sets the stage for the second phase of the Adams Green park project by creating a new open space directly in front of the church. Construction on park infrastructure is underway.
A map of the traffic changes can be viewed here, and here are the highlights:
Hancock Street between the McIntyre Mall and past the Church, CIty Hall and the Hancock Cemetery becomes a public space and no longer open to vehicular traffic.
Hancock Street will take Southbound travellers around the back of the Church to go straight on Washigton, left on Coddington Street or right on Temple Street and back toward Hancock and Granite Street.
Northbound travellers will go around the Church on Temple Street with no changes in the traffic pattern.
There will also be no changes in the traffic pattern for travellers on Washington Street heading North toward Hancock Street.
Westbound drivers on Coddington can take the existing right-hand turn past Presidents Place and onto Hancock Street or can travel straight through the light onto Temple and toward Hancock.