|MIT Provost Martin A. Schmidt (3rd from Left) announced the launch|
of MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node along with Charlie Sodini (2nd
from left), Fiona Murray (4th from righ)，Yashen Huang (2nd
from right). Photo by Chutze Chou.
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- NEACP 5/20 TCCNE台商會美食 5/21 高球賽5/27 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 招聘 - 浙江海外人才洽談會5/27 台州 5/27
- 音樂 - 古箏6/3 黎卓宇6/17 胡桃山音樂營 7/20
- 中華民俗藝術工作坊 山水印象5/27
- 醫藥 - SAPANE年會6/17 中国在研药品的FDA法规注册之路
- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- 創業 - 慶祝亞裔傳統月座談 5/16 MIT-CHIEF HMS-CSSA華人創業論壇 燎原 5/9
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - AAPI Business Summit 5/16
- 校友、同學會 - 北大 法律講座5/23
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 北美華文作協 6/1 NEACP 624
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟 5/13
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - receving Eleanor Roosevelt Award 5/31
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 5/14
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Peerless 4/27-5/27 New Rep Gala 5/9 Huntington 5/26
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
星期二, 6月 07, 2016
MIT announced launching of Hong Kong Innovation Node
By Chutze Chou
June 7th, 2016
MIT officially launched its new Hong Kong Innovation Node on June 7th at its first EmTech Hong Kong conference held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center.
MIT Provost Martin A. Schmidt, and Fiona Murray, the Bill Porter Professor of Entrepreneurship, associate dean of innovation at MIT Sloan School, and co-director of the MIT Innovation Initiative; and Charlie Sodini, the Clarence J. LeBel Professor of Electrical Engineering and faculty director of the MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node, all offered remarks.
This Hong Kong Innovation Node once is a unique hardware accelerator program designed to educate students in key areas of innovation practice. It is once called MIT ambassador program.
Charlie Sodini said there are 24 students, 12 from MIT and 12 from Hong Kong are gathering in Hong Kong from June 5 to June 11th for a week-long immersive experience in technology-based entrepreneurship. These students will form international teams, refine an idea, build a prototype, learn from industry experts, and explore the thriving startup scene in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
At the end of the program, students will demonstrate their prototypes in a final showcase.
Charlie Sodini also announced that Mr. Brian Yan will be the executive director this new new Hong Kong Innovation Node.
MIT's President L. Rafael Reif first announced the MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node last November when sharing his vision of adding innovation to the traditional roles of teaching and research in higher education. Conceived of and run by the MIT Innovation Initiative.
According to someone who is close to this MIT new adventure, MIT is planning to establish the same program in at least 5 more places including Singapore, San Francisco, Bejing.