- Time: July 16th & 17th, 2016
- Location: Northwest Building, Harvard University (52 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA)
- Event website: http://btbatw.org/2016/
- Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration. July 15th for regular registration. Registration will be closed once the number of registrants reaches the maximum capacity of 250 people.
- Registration fee: $10 for early bird, $20 for regular registration (registration fee including lunch and dinner on Day 1, and coffee breaks on both days)
- NECINA - 年會 6/17
- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 中美健康峰會 6/23 截止申請
- 玉山科協 high impact 6/24 BTBA 8/5, 6
- 波克萊台商海釣 6/24 中華民族舞展 6/24
- NEACP - 向齊柏林致敬 7/15
- TCCNE 房地產計畫及稅務講座 6/24
- 崇德佛院 6/30 普賢講堂 慈濟 6/25
- 招聘 - 中科院 AACA job posting 哈爾濱工業大學1000萬元啟動經費招PI
- 夏日星辰野生動物保護園徒步遊 7/9
- Concrete Actions 5/25 Boston Asian American Film F...
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - 2017 Whitehouse Internship
- CYPN 第三屆健身賽4/29 亞洲女性聯合會
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting note 6/22
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- meeting notes 6/26
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Huntington Ave. Project
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BCIC - 召聘幹部
- HCSSA - 中美健康峰會青年創新大賽7/22
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
星期四, 6月 02, 2016
波士頓台灣人生物科技協會 7/16-17 第四屆年會
✔ Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration.
The 4th Boston Taiwanese Biotechnology Symposium will be held at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA on July 16th & 17th 2016. This symposium serves as an excellent opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals to learn and exchange experiences in a variety of biotech career paths. This year we are very honored to have Dr. Pan-Chyr Yang(President of National Taiwan University) and Dr. Jane H. Hsiao (Vice Chairman and Chief Technical Officer of OPKO Health) joining us as our keynote speakers. We are also thrilled to have many outstanding scientists and professionals from academia and industry joining us for panel discussions on career developments.
In addition to classical academic and industry panels, this year we are excited to announce four new sections:
1) Entrepreneurial presentation: to invite biomedical startup teams to pitch their ideas and get feedback from investors;
2) Academic workshop: to learn about the funding system, job talk skills, and how to prepare a faculty application package;
3) Resume workshop: to learn how to polish your resume and develop networking skills;
4) Career opportunities in industry: to explore more career paths in biotech industry.
We welcome all graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals in bio-, pharma-, public health-, and related fields to join us at the symposium. Pre-registration is required and no on-site registration will be accepted. Please submit an abstract if you would like to present your research work (oral or poster presentation) at the symposium.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!