- Time: July 16th & 17th, 2016
- Location: Northwest Building, Harvard University (52 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA)
- Event website: http://btbatw.org/2016/
- Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration. July 15th for regular registration. Registration will be closed once the number of registrants reaches the maximum capacity of 250 people.
- Registration fee: $10 for early bird, $20 for regular registration (registration fee including lunch and dinner on Day 1, and coffee breaks on both days)
- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 TCCNE高爾夫球 8/6
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $14M
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - Fintech Roundtable Brainstorming Session 7/...
星期四, 6月 02, 2016
波士頓台灣人生物科技協會 7/16-17 第四屆年會
✔ Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration.
The 4th Boston Taiwanese Biotechnology Symposium will be held at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA on July 16th & 17th 2016. This symposium serves as an excellent opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals to learn and exchange experiences in a variety of biotech career paths. This year we are very honored to have Dr. Pan-Chyr Yang(President of National Taiwan University) and Dr. Jane H. Hsiao (Vice Chairman and Chief Technical Officer of OPKO Health) joining us as our keynote speakers. We are also thrilled to have many outstanding scientists and professionals from academia and industry joining us for panel discussions on career developments.
In addition to classical academic and industry panels, this year we are excited to announce four new sections:
1) Entrepreneurial presentation: to invite biomedical startup teams to pitch their ideas and get feedback from investors;
2) Academic workshop: to learn about the funding system, job talk skills, and how to prepare a faculty application package;
3) Resume workshop: to learn how to polish your resume and develop networking skills;
4) Career opportunities in industry: to explore more career paths in biotech industry.
We welcome all graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals in bio-, pharma-, public health-, and related fields to join us at the symposium. Pre-registration is required and no on-site registration will be accepted. Please submit an abstract if you would like to present your research work (oral or poster presentation) at the symposium.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!