- Time: July 16th & 17th, 2016
- Location: Northwest Building, Harvard University (52 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA)
- Event website: http://btbatw.org/2016/
- Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration. July 15th for regular registration. Registration will be closed once the number of registrants reaches the maximum capacity of 250 people.
- Registration fee: $10 for early bird, $20 for regular registration (registration fee including lunch and dinner on Day 1, and coffee breaks on both days)
- NECAP 春節猜謎餐會1/28 客家鄉親天穿日2/18
- 波士頓榮光會春宴 2/26 Summer Star Trail Walk 1/28
- 校友、同學會 - 清華1/16滑雪 北大2/4慶新春, MIT東北聯慶春 1/22
- 華夏文協迎春1/21 羅島華協慶新年 2/4 昆士市農曆新年慶祝 2/12
- 全美亞裔婦女會1/15 京津同鄉會慶新春 2/4
- BCIC 2017 首聚 1/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Baker Meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 2/1 慶新年
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - please vote
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- Plays -Huntington - The Who & The What
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- MIPIM 2017 - Chengdu City Music Hall wins World Architecture Festival Award
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Cranston Lands $300,000 Grant for L...
- HCSSA - 哈佛中國論壇 4/21-23
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 招聘 - 燎原海聘
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- 劍橋中文學校慶新春1/29 華文作協 2/2 K-12 CFL Leadership Institute
- 創業 - 华夏瓴投基金波士顿医疗专场研讨会 1/17
- 波士頓亞裔房東會1/14 BCIC 1/22
- 醫藥 - 生命科學稅優惠2/16 Gene Online 10大熱門新聞
星期四, 6月 02, 2016
波士頓台灣人生物科技協會 7/16-17 第四屆年會
✔ Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration.
The 4th Boston Taiwanese Biotechnology Symposium will be held at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA on July 16th & 17th 2016. This symposium serves as an excellent opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals to learn and exchange experiences in a variety of biotech career paths. This year we are very honored to have Dr. Pan-Chyr Yang(President of National Taiwan University) and Dr. Jane H. Hsiao (Vice Chairman and Chief Technical Officer of OPKO Health) joining us as our keynote speakers. We are also thrilled to have many outstanding scientists and professionals from academia and industry joining us for panel discussions on career developments.
In addition to classical academic and industry panels, this year we are excited to announce four new sections:
1) Entrepreneurial presentation: to invite biomedical startup teams to pitch their ideas and get feedback from investors;
2) Academic workshop: to learn about the funding system, job talk skills, and how to prepare a faculty application package;
3) Resume workshop: to learn how to polish your resume and develop networking skills;
4) Career opportunities in industry: to explore more career paths in biotech industry.
We welcome all graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals in bio-, pharma-, public health-, and related fields to join us at the symposium. Pre-registration is required and no on-site registration will be accepted. Please submit an abstract if you would like to present your research work (oral or poster presentation) at the symposium.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!