- Time: July 16th & 17th, 2016
- Location: Northwest Building, Harvard University (52 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA)
- Event website: http://btbatw.org/2016/
- Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration. July 15th for regular registration. Registration will be closed once the number of registrants reaches the maximum capacity of 250 people.
- Registration fee: $10 for early bird, $20 for regular registration (registration fee including lunch and dinner on Day 1, and coffee breaks on both days)
- 國際領袖基金會 - 2017暑期公共事務實習受理報名
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- 加斯林糖尿病中心"薑味" 3/27
- 藝協中國舞比賽4/1 無名劇社4/2 教中文策略講座 7/8-20
- 校友、同學會 - 清華校友2017年會 4/15 龍舟賽招兵買馬
- 華史會 3/28 Cafe Philo 4/6 & 4/9 TEAM screening 4/6
- NEACP 4/9 放映"日常生活"紀錄片
- 招聘 - 世和基因 (Geneseeq Inc.) 人才招聘宣讲会 3/17
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 麻州州長動態 - Presents Green Communities Designation Awards
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Cambridge Mini Bond Program
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Installs New Flood Warning System
- Plays -Peerless 4/27-5/27 Sinners 3/23-4/2 - Franklin 3/23-4/2
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事 失敗創業家書單 - 撕裂台灣社會
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 紅幫裁縫的傳奇
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - meeting notes 3/23
- HCSSA march newsletter Harvard China Forum 4/21-23
- 醫藥 - SAPANE第19屆職業發展研討會3/18
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- HCSSA -
- 波士頓華埠社區中心/華美福利會/華埠社區聯盟/ 華人醫務中心/ 亞美社區發展協會/ 華夏文化協會
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委...
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- AAC TAP CACAB NAAAP AARW AAWPI ASPIRE AWH WANG YMC...
- International Seafood show 2017 in Boston
- BCIC - 張禮卿談Trump執政對中美經濟的潛在影響 3/17 中美律師論壇 3/18
星期四, 6月 02, 2016
波士頓台灣人生物科技協會 7/16-17 第四屆年會
✔ Registration deadline: June 3rd for abstract submission, entrepreneurial presentation, and early bird registration.
The 4th Boston Taiwanese Biotechnology Symposium will be held at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA on July 16th & 17th 2016. This symposium serves as an excellent opportunity for graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals to learn and exchange experiences in a variety of biotech career paths. This year we are very honored to have Dr. Pan-Chyr Yang(President of National Taiwan University) and Dr. Jane H. Hsiao (Vice Chairman and Chief Technical Officer of OPKO Health) joining us as our keynote speakers. We are also thrilled to have many outstanding scientists and professionals from academia and industry joining us for panel discussions on career developments.
In addition to classical academic and industry panels, this year we are excited to announce four new sections:
1) Entrepreneurial presentation: to invite biomedical startup teams to pitch their ideas and get feedback from investors;
2) Academic workshop: to learn about the funding system, job talk skills, and how to prepare a faculty application package;
3) Resume workshop: to learn how to polish your resume and develop networking skills;
4) Career opportunities in industry: to explore more career paths in biotech industry.
We welcome all graduate students, postdocs, and young professionals in bio-, pharma-, public health-, and related fields to join us at the symposium. Pre-registration is required and no on-site registration will be accepted. Please submit an abstract if you would like to present your research work (oral or poster presentation) at the symposium.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!