- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 台大校友 9/9 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期五, 4月 22, 2016
中華專協 MFA 文化之旅 5/4
The New England Association of Chinese Professionals (NEACP) 紐英崙中華專業人員協會 is organizing their 16th Culture Tour 文化之旅, visiting Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) on Wednesday, May 4, 2016. Subject will be the MFA’s current exhibitions including the recently opened Song Gallery 宋代藝術展廳with newly repaired Guanyin 觀音, as well as the "Megacities Asia 亞洲巨城" special exhibition. After the tour, one could visit MFA’s other exhibitions at leisure or join the group for dinner.
This event is open to all who are interested. Admission is free for NEACP members and students. $10 for all others paid on the day of tour. Maximum 25 people accepted. Registration is required before Monday, April 25, 2016. Dinner $40 per person. See details below.
The Agenda on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 will be:
5 PM sharp: meet at the Fenway Entrance (where two giant sculptures of baby heads stand, NOT the main entrance on Huntington Ave where the giant red flower is.)
5:10-5:50 PM: guided tour with Ms. Nancy Berliner 白铃安 (Wu Tung Curator of Chinese Art) at the new Song Gallery. The centerpiece of the gallery is the larger-than-life wood polychrome sculpture, Guanyin 彩色木雕觀音, Bodhisattva of Compassion (early 12th century). The object, which hasn’t been on view since 1999, underwent an 18-month conservation process before being unveiled to the public.
Additional highlights of the gallery 鎮館級作品 include the Nine Dragons scroll 《九龍圖卷》(dated 1244, by the scholar, official, poet and painter Chen Rong 陳容), widely celebrated as the greatest Chinese dragon painting in existence.
6- 6:40 PM: Self-guided tour on the MFA special exhibition: "Megacities Asia 亞洲巨城”, cities in Asia that have population over ten millions. 11 artists in this exhibition respond to the political, environmental, and social conditions of their home cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Delhi, Mumbai, and Seoul, conveying their textures, proportions, and striking material and visual juxtapositions into 19 pieces of art works. 探究大型城市的快速都市化和人口急速成長，如何反映在藝術作品中。 Among the 11 artists, 4 are from China presenting 5 pieces, including Ai Weiwei艾未未 、胡項城、宋冬、尹秀珍。The 19 pieces are displayed in 7 locations inside the museum, mostly downstairs, as well as outside of MFA on Huntington Ave museum entrance, and also at Faneuil Hall Quincy Market.
6:50 PM: dinner at MFA's own Bravo restaurant. $40 per person.
Bravo Chef special fixed three courses menu (vegetarian available), with appetizer, entrees, and desert. Plus coffee or tea, and red or white wine for each. Tax and gratuity are also included. This is a special discounted price for our group only.
Please contact Cathy Chan (譚嘉陵) via Email: jialintan58@g , before Monday, April 25, 2016 for registration. Please provide your email address and cell phone for contact, and specify the number of participants, whether you will join us for dinner, and whether you are a vegetarian. Free museum admission and free parking are available for all participants.