- 創業 - 西雅圖首屆中美企業家論壇 9/2 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 台青商逛美術館9/6 客家鄉親會講座9/9
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 台大校友 9/9 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- council meeting notes 8/21
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期五, 4月 29, 2016
(Boston, MA) On April 27, leaders of community organizations from across the City will launch the Greater Boston Community Land Trust Network. Community land trusts are a critical and proven strategy to prevent displacement, promote permanently affordable housing and ensure that residents have a control over neighborhood development. As rising housing costs threaten the ability of low and moderate income households to stay in their communities, these neighborhoods are organizing to promote the creation of new community land trusts.
Who: Tenants and homeowners from neighborhoods across Boston, as well as leaders from affordable housing and urban agriculture organizations, City of Boston representatives and elected officials
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 6:00-8:00pm
Where: Great Hall of Codman Square Health Center, 6 Norfolk Street, Dorchester
The launch comes one month after the Mayor’s Office of Housing Innovation named community land trusts as one of four solutions for driving down the cost to build, buy, and own middle-income housing in the City of Boston. A recently released report by the Senate Special Commission on Housing includes land trusts as a strategy to mitigate gentrification.
At the event, leaders of the Network will outline a set of policy recommendations to support the use of Community Land Trust as a tool for neighborhood stabilization by increasing access to land, capital, technical assistance and homeowner resources.
The launch will also feature the release of a report by Tufts University Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning Department about the potential benefits of community land trusts in Boston, including examples of successful land trust collaborations in other cities across the country. Neighborhood leaders will also talk about plans to develop land trusts in different neighborhoods.
The Greater Boston Community Land Trust Network includes Chinatown Community Land Trust, City Life/Vida Urbana, The Coalition for Occupied Homes in Foreclosure (COHIF), Dudley Neighbors, Inc., Mattapan United, New England United for Justice, The Urban Farming Institute, Greater Bowdoin/Geneva Neighborhood Association, Alternatives for Community and Environment and Boston Tenant Coalition.