- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 TCCNE高爾夫球 8/6
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $545,000 to Franklin County Sheriff's dept.
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期四, 2月 18, 2016
ED SOX TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL RESALE TICKETING PLATFORM
ED SOX TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL RESALE TICKETING
PLATFORM FOR FANS TO BUY AND SELL RED SOX TICKETS
BOSTON, MA – The Red Sox today announced plans to launch a new online resale ticket platform where fans can buy and sell Red Sox tickets. “Red Sox Replay” will be available to all fans through their Red Sox “My Tickets” account. The platform is scheduled to go live on at redsoxreplay.com.
Red Sox Replay allows sellers to set the ticket price and even provides the option of automatically donating tickets to the Red Sox Foundation for a tax credit should they remain unsold by a certain date or time.
The new platform will have lower fees for buyers than competing sites, and because it is fully integrated with the Red Sox ticketing system, tickets will be sent electronically, eliminating the need for printing and shipping.
Red Sox season ticket holders will have added incentives to use the site, including lower fees and the option of a full fee reimbursement towards renewal of their season ticket account. The group will also earn Red Sox Rewards points with each sale.
“Over the years, one of the requests we have heard most from our season ticket holders is to provide them with a safe, trusted, and convenient way to sell their unused Red Sox tickets,” said Red Sox President Sam Kennedy. “Creating our own secondary market platform enables us to provide an option that guarantees buyers the authenticity of their purchase and allows users to work directly with the Red Sox to resolve any customer service issues, which is not always possible with a third party vendor.”
Red Sox Replay is being created in partnership with MLBAM and Tickets.com, and will be available on mobile devices and through the free MLB.com Ballpark app.