- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awards $72 Million to Create, Rehabilitate and Preserve Nearly 2,000 Housing Units
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 台大校友 9/9 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期四, 1月 28, 2016
MSBA Commits State Funds to Build New Minuteman High School
BOSTON – Plans for a new Minuteman High School have moved another step closer to reality.
Meeting at its offices in downtown Boston on January 27, the Massachusetts School Building Authority (MSBA) Board of Directors voted unanimously to authorize its Executive Director to enter into a project funding agreement with Minuteman for the new $144.9 million educational facility. MSBA is expected to pay 44.75% of eligible project costs -- up to a maximum of $44,139,213.
Immediately prior to the vote, State Treasurer Deborah Goldberg commended the school for the quality of its academic and technical programs and encouraged parents to give the school a closer look. Treasurer Goldberg serves as chair of the MSBA board of Directors.
The Treasurer made a public appeal to parents in the district to consider sending their children to Minuteman. “It would behoove a lot of families,” she said, “to really look at the Minuteman programs.” Minuteman’s technical programs “give kids the skills they need for the good jobs in the Commonwealth,” she said.
Goldberg also told Superintendent Edward Bouquillon “You have tremendous academic programs.”
She said she had visited Minuteman’s Girls in STEM Summer Camp, a program she described as “very exciting.”
Minuteman must now secure local approval of the project, a process that is not expected to start until after all 16 member towns hold Special Town Meetings to ratify a new Minuteman Regional Agreement. The final Special Town Meeting is scheduled February 24. Sometime after that, the Minuteman School Committee will vote to bond for the project.
The new school, to be located on District-owned land in Lincoln, will include two Career Academies with 16 career and technical programs and a robust offering of academic programs, including Advanced Placement and Honors courses, foreign languages, music, art, and sports.