- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 TCCNE高爾夫球 8/6
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $545,000 to Franklin County Sheriff's dept.
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期四, 1月 28, 2016
China-based BioSciKin and Simcere Pharmaceuticals announcing the launch of a life sciences start-up competition that will include a preliminary round in the Boston area. Winners in each preliminary will receive $30,000 in non-dilutive financing, with the top two companies from each region receiving a paid trip to Shanghai to present in front of Chinese investors. The East-coast preliminary will take place on April 5th at MassBio.
Also note that Simcere (as a second part of this release) is announcing the opening of an office in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center and MassBio have been working with Simcere on their U.S. location options for the past year.
Chinese Investors Looking for Future Unicorns- startup competition in life science
Cambridge, MA (Jan. 28th, 2016) Nanjing BioSciKin Co., Ltd (“BioSciKin” or “BSK” or the “Company”), an open investment and incubation platform in China for life science innovation, announced today that the Company is sponsoring an international startup contest in life science, especially in precision medicine and e-health. The co-sponsors include influential Chinese industrial investors, pharmaceutical companies and Chinese media with the support of a powerful alliance of strategic investors. The event runs from January to May 2016. It will take place in 8 cities in both China and the US, with the US preliminaries held in San Francisco and Boston.
● Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
● Simcere State Key Laboratory of Translational Medicine and Innovative Drug R&D
● HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE Magazine
● Firestone Investing
Who should apply?
The event welcomes both companies and entrepreneurial teams in Life science, especially in precision medicine or e-health related areas, including but not limited to: companion diagnostic coupled medicine, Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, Stem Cell, Bio-bank, Biomarker discovery, NGS, Molecular Diagnostics, POCT, e-Health, 3D Printing, Big Data, etc.
Rewards for winners:
l For each preliminary in the US: $30,000 for first prize (1 winner), and the prize money is non-dilutive.
l Trip to Shanghai to attend final competition in May 2016 for the top two finalists from each preliminary
l For final contestants: potential strategic investments from attending investors
l Option to leverage support from Simcere & BioSciKin: Collaboration opportunities in R&D, marketing, distribution etc.
When & Where:
East Coast Preliminary
Date: April 05, 2016
Time: 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Location: MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, MassBio Collaboration Room, Cambridge, MA 02139
Harvard Medical School Chinese Scholars and Scientists Association (HMS-CSSA), SAPA-NE, MIT-CHIEF, NECINA，CABA , 128 CUTE, ACMA
Supporting organization： MassBio
Publicity partner: Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
West Coast Preliminary
Date: April 07, 2016
Time: 6:30-10:30 p.m. Western Time
Location: Room130, Li Ka Shing Learning and Knowledge Center, 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305
Chinese American Biopharmaceutical Society (CABS)
Association of Chinese Students and Scholars at Stanford (ACSSS)
Supporting organization: California Life Sciences Association (CLSA)
How to participate
1. Application Deadline is March 15, 2016: please send an executive summary or no more than 10 slides in either PowerPoint or as a PDF along with your contact information to (Boston) or http://www.cabsweb.org/cabs-business-plan-contest/(SFO).
2. About 10 startups will be selected to showcase their projects at preliminaries. You will receive a formal invitation to the preliminaries. Two teams with the highest ratings from the judging panel will advance to the final.
For more information, please email BSK’s US contacts and ask for a full description of this event.
East Coast： email@example.com or call 617-319-8265 or West Coast: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-272-6619.
Simcere is an emerging leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing of innovative medicines and branded generics in China. Simcere was the first Chinese chemical and biological drug company to list on the NYSE in 2007. In 2013, the company went private for strategic considerations. In 2015, Simcere’s translational medicine and innovative drug R&D platform was recognized as a State Key Laboratory by the National Ministry of Science and Technology. The company has been actively pursuing cross-border partnerships to bring global innovation to China. In Boston and New Jersey, Simcere now has two offices in the US for accelerating international business development.
BioSciKin (BSK) is an open platform in China for life science entrepreneurs and innovators. BSK focuses on three major healthcare areas: novel therapeutics, medical devices and mobile healthcare services, BSK is looking for partnership from all over the world for co-development of innovative approaches in precision medicine. In Nanjing, Shanghai and Tianjin, BSK has established 3 R&D-oriented incubation parks with advanced R&D facilities to provide entrepreneurs with customized service and support packages. For more information, please go to BSK’s official website: www.bioscikin.com
You can also email to Ms. Ray Zhang, Senior BD director, BioSciKin (email@example.com )
About HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE Magazine
HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE is an influential magazine in the Chinese healthcare industry.