- 創業 - MIT-CHIEF 8/17 泰州9/14
- BTBA 8/5, 6 玉山科協 8/12
- 波士頓哲五 - 國家正常化與青年組織
- 客家鄉親會烤肉8/5 TCCNE高爾夫球 8/6
- 波士頓同源會 8/19 昆士市中秋節 8/20
- 崇德佛院 普賢講堂 慈濟
- 招聘 - 波士頓僑教中心，中山醫學院，孫逸仙紀念醫院 Chicken & Rice Guy
- 波士頓同源會頒獎宴8/19 夏星朗讀會誌記梭羅200週年8/26
- ILF 國際領袖基金會
- ILF 國際領袖基金會 - ACE Next generation conference 8/18-20
- 麻州州長動態 - Awarded $545,000 to Franklin County Sheriff's dept.
- 羅德島州克蘭斯頓市長馮偉傑 Car Tax Bill
- 劍橋市議員張禮能 - Say thanks and farewell
- City of Boston, Quincy, Malden, Greenway 昆市市長亞裔顧問委員會
- MIT ENERGY CLUB Mass Innovation Nights
- 博物館 - Guggenheim, Harvard Art, Forbes House, China Institute
- Plays - Where Am I 8/23 爬藤9/16 Ideation 9/2-24
- MIPIM 2017 - Real Estate Tech Trends from MIPIM
- 李保華忠告年輕人 做個遠大的夢
- 朱学渊 - 陈建奇、郭晓敏：特朗普重塑全球的三大战略
- 作者專欄： 王世輝 - 看見台灣：向齊柏林致敬
- 台灣工程師的矽谷故事- 兩份文件，與嫁衣台灣
- HCSSA - 幹部改選結果公佈
- 【你的學歷，能幫助公司什麼…？】如果沒有這 7 個特質，你讀到台大也沒用！
- 校友、同學會 、北一女、建中 8/19 北美洲成大校友10/13-15 北大，清華，中科大， CYPN
- 牛頓市議員馬惠美- 和選民見面會8/5, 8/16
- 劍橋市素描餐廳 8/9 慶祝世界白酒日
- 波士頓市議會議長吳弭 (Michelle Wu ) - 8/6 啟動連任競選
- BIOVision/ Boston MedTech / Mass Life Sciences
- Ben Chin for Mayor in Maine
- BCIC - BCIC 量化投资路演 8/24
星期四, 1月 14, 2016
AG HEALEY JOINS MULTISTATE EFFORT URGING ADOPTION OF CDC GUIDELINES AROUND OPIOID PRESCRIBING
AG HEALEY JOINS MULTISTATE EFFORT URGING ADOPTION OF CDC GUIDELINES AROUND OPIOID PRESCRIBINGAG Previously Commends Proposed Guidelines to Change Culture around Dispensing Addictive Painkillers
BOSTON – Combining efforts with attorneys general whose states and residents have been affected by the opioid epidemic, Attorney General Maura Healey today urged the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to promptly adopt guidelines the agency has proposed to improve prescribing practices and provide much-needed information about when and how opioids should be prescribed for chronic pain.
AG Healey joined 35 attorneys general in sending a letter to the CDC that supports a strong framework for providers and clear guidelines that will provide a foundation for practice, recognizing that doctors will need to adapt them to meet the individual needs of their patients.
“Unfortunately, the opioid overdose deaths and emergency room visits continue to increase in proportion to the increase in prescribed opioids. We must provide clear guidance for prescribers to assess the appropriate balance between the potential harms and benefits of opioid use,” the letter states.
While in Washington D.C. this week, speaking to federal officials about ways to address the growing opioid addiction epidemic nationwide, AG Healey sent a letter commending the CDC for drafting guidelines that will create a single, nationwide, evidence-based standard.
Addressing the growing addiction crisis in Massachusetts continues to be a top priority for Attorney General Healey. The AG’s Office is looking at a host of other practices, from marketing by pharmaceutical companies, to dispensing by pharmacies, to pill diversion and drug trafficking by criminal entities, to coverage for substance abuse treatment by insurance companies. The AG’s Office is also working on solutions that include eliminating barriers to treatment, and supporting prevention and education initiatives across the state.
AG Healey is also working on solutions, including making the life-saving overdose reversal drug Narcan more affordable and widely available, eliminating barriers to treatment, and supporting prevention and education initiatives across the state. In November, AG Healey announced with the Department of Public Health that first responders can now purchase naloxone, the generic version of Narcan, at a discounted rate of $20 per unit.