網頁

星期四, 11月 27, 2014

麻州候任總檢察官 Healey 公佈交接團隊,招才網站

 Maura Healey for Attorney General
             

Dear Friends,

Thanks to your hard work – and to the people of Massachusetts, I am honored to serve as your next Attorney General.  I am excited to return to an office that I believe has been, and will continue to be, the strongest public law firm in the country.

The outpouring of congratulations and offers to help I’ve received since the election has been overwhelming. Thank you again for all you did to make this possible.

Today I announced a Transition Committee to help prepare me to take office this January, chaired by Stephen Oleskey. You can read more about my transition and the members of the Transition Committee here.

Over the last year, so many people shared their ideas and hopes for our state. During this transition and in the coming months, I’ll be traveling around Massachusetts to meet with community leaders, activists, policy experts, business owners, and concerned citizens to continue our conversations and to lay out my aggressive agenda as the People’s Lawyer.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach me through my Transition Director, Deborah Shah, at deborah@maurahealey.com.

We also will use the transition to attract talented individuals from all backgrounds to the Attorney General's Office. For those interesting in joining our team, please visit our Transition webpage and fill out an application here.

I want to close by saying that the national reputation of this office is a tribute to the current Attorney General, Martha Coakley.

Martha’s courage and tenacity in pursuit of economic and social justice is an inspiration. I am honored to have served with Martha and I know she will continue to fight for the people and causes she has championed throughout her career.

Again, I want to thank you for all you did to make this possible. I’ll be counting on you to stay engaged through the next four years.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday,

Maura Healey
Attorney General-Elect

沒有留言: